ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 17

Anastasia's POV
Now I'm currently in the meeting room waiting for the others to discuss about Dylan and what to do.

Since he is wanting to kidnap me for obvious reasons, we have to have a plan that would be nearly impossible to mess up.

"So what do we do?" Antonio asked sitting back on his chair. "Sniper?" I suggested since it's the only thing that came to my mind.

"That could be backup." Leo said his thoughts out loud. "He knows we are going to attack him as soon as we find out his location which he made it pretty easy to find. I think it might be a trap." I said since it was a possibility, you always have to expect the worst when you are in the mafia.

"I can call the workers to let everyone out of the hotel except him and blow the place up?" I suggested I've always liked to play with fire but I managed to keep it down the last few years.

"I don't think that is a good idea" Leo said frowning "I can start a fire in his room then you pull the fire alarm while I lock his door so he wouldn't be able to get out. There will also be a sniper in case anything happens."

We all brainstorm the whole day. Leo thinking of a backup plan, I'm thinking of the actual plan while Antonio is looking at the security footage in the hotel. I bugged his devices in case he is working for Dylan but so far he is not. I'm not taking any chances.

I looked at the security footage and saw Dylan walking into his room. I called the receptionist and asked how long he would be staying. She told me he would be staying the whole week. I told one of my workers to put a tracker on him.

"I can ask my men to go in his room when he go out then kidnap him." I suggested while Leo was hesitant but agreed. I called one of my men and told them what to do. He was a great fighter so I'm sure Dylan would have a hard time.

I ended up falling asleep due to stress and was woken by Leo shaking me telling me to wake up. I started getting ready.

I watch the footage as my men kidnap Dylan. I called him and told him to put Dylan in a cell at the warehouse.

Leo and I rushed to the warehouse, we reached the warehouse and got to Dylan's cell. Honestly, I think he is still recovering. Antonio had told me that he has a son a few days ago.

I had the son and him in the same cell. Quite amusing I must say. I told the kid not to talk unless I told him to. I found out the kid's name was Roman. He didn't want mafia life in fact he wanted out.

He told me how Dylan forced him to be a mafia leader. When he found out Roman was gay, he asked girls to be with him. Girls forced themselves on him. Dylan payed girls to be with him.

I told him that he could kill his father for what he did but I needed him to act first. He was going to watch me torture before I let him kill Dylan. You know rough him up. I splashed him with boiling hot water and he instantly woke up.

"What are you doing? Why am I here?" Dylan started asking questions, I waited for him to stop then he looked around. He started to smirk, what for? I don't know. "Please don't hurt my son." He pleaded while I laughed.

"Oh please, I'm not killing you." I said in between laughs "You're not?" Dylan asked in disbelief "I'm not. Your son is." His faced paled before he started laughing.

"That kid can't do anything." I arched a brow before I grab my knife and slashed him. I walked over to Roman and whispered "Don't you dare kill me or make me regret letting you go. When you leave, I will be keeping tabs on you as well." He nodded as I let him out of the ropes.

"Father father father, this is quite nice revenge. Don't you think?" Roman mocked I watched Roman torture his father for an hour. His screams bounce through the wall, echoed through the room.

"Alright, cut the bullshit and kill him when you're done." I said going in the shadows while taking out my blunt. Roman took his knife and cut off his head. If I wasn't an assassin I would probably throw up but I have done that before.

"So where do you want the head to be?" I asked Roman "Send it to the American mafia please and the body you can feed it to animals." Roman said smiling.

"I love this kid, he is basically me." I whispered to myself "I heard that!" Roman shouted while running out the door. I walked out the door to Leo while he was on the phone. He hung up and hugged me.

I arched a brow before shaking my head "Who is going to lead the American mafia?" Leo smirked "That would be us my love." I smiled, a real smile.

The Corpse Keeper | ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें