ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 27

Anastasia's POV
I opened my eyes to see the sun shining so bright onto my face. I walked to the bathroom and showered. I need to know what Sage and that Silas boy did. How did he get pass security anyway.

I walked towards Sage's room and peeked in. I saw Sage and Silas cuddling each other. I took out my phone and snapped a picture. Silas started to stir, I quickly close the door quietly and went downstairs.

Leo was making breakfast. I took out my phone and put it in front of his face. "What the-" He turned around to see me holding the phone. I chuckled nervously "Hey did you know I took a picture of Sage and Silas?"

His face immediately dropped, he grabbed my phone and looked through my gallery. There was pictures of him and he saw it. He ignored the picture I took of Sage and Silas and looked at the picture of him.

One was him in front of the mirror fixing his tie. Another was him cuddling with me. I blushed hard and slowly backed away. I slowly went to the stairs. He grabbed my waist. "Don't go hiding when you're embarrassed." He whispered.

I gulped and looked at what he was doing. "Are you seriously posting yourself on my Instagram?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes now shush." He put his finger on my lips. I read the caption and it said 'I have a hot boyfriend that will end up being my husband. He is taken and he is mine.'

He smirked and gave me back my phone. Sage and Silas came down with their phone in hands and laughed. "Look at Anastasia's Instagram." She said laughing. I knew for a fact she was talking about the post Leo posted.

I took my phone and posted the one with Sage and Silas cuddling together. I captioned it 'Young love is the cutest.' Sage got the notification and her smile dropped. Leo looked at me with a questioning face.

"Look yourself my love." I said winking at him then grabbing a plate. Sage and Silas came in and looked at me. Leo was on his phone looking at what I posted. I smiled at Sage and went to the table to eat.

"Anastasia why would you post that?" Sage said embarrassed "Well young love is cute isn't it?" I smiled as I took out my laptop. I had to background check Silas in case he was a threat and he was here to spy.

He was clean, he wasn't a threat. I pulled Sage aside "Does Silas know about the mafia?" She nodded her head and I smirked. I went back to the table with Sage. "After breakfast meet me at the gym, both of you." I used my fork to point at Sage and Silas.

Sage groaned and told him what I was talking about and why to meet me at the gym. "Do you want to help me train them?" I whispered to Leo. He smirked and nodded his head.

We walked to the gym and started training. By the end of it, they were sweating buckets. We went back to our room to shower. If only this happiness would last forever.

It's always calm before a storm and happiness never lasts.