ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 12

Leo's POV
Today is my birthday, I don't usually enjoy my birthdays but it seems like it would be different since Anastasia is here. She always made my day better somehow.

I went to my office and started looking at paperwork for land. Someone knocked on the door, I yelled a 'come in'. Antonio came in and it looked like he ran a marathon. "What happened?" I raised a brow.

"Someone broke in and took Anastasia." He said with a scared look. All I could see was red. "Show me the cameras, I swear the fucking guards are useless." I said trying to control my anger.

The footage was one of my guards drugging her and carrying her body. I should have known there was a mole but how was I suppose to know he was just a guard.

I stood up and went to the guard that was back on his duty of acting. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the basement. I tie a chain at his neck very tightly, I used another chain and tie his hands and feet.

"Explain who you work for" I said with pure anger "I- I work for you" The stupid guard said "No you fucking don't. Now I ask again who the fuck are you working for?" He was not loyal at all. "I work for Spain. He said he wanted Anastasia to make you pay, to make you feel pain." He said while looking down.

"You don't know what Omertà means do you?" I said thinking how much of a traitor he is. "Yes I know what it means. It means silence."

"You know the meaning of the word but you don't know what you were suppose to do when you swore into the mafia. You knew you were never suppose to go against me, no one will go against me and be alive. Saluta i demoni per me."  I shot him in the lung, heart then the head to make sure he is dead.

(Say hello to the demons for me)

I went back to my office to find out where Anastasia is. I remember she wore a necklace that I put a tracker in. I looked at where the tracker was, I saw it in the sky. THEY WERE BRINGING HER BACK TO SPAIN.

I called Antonio to set up my jet. I asked my spy to spy on the Spain and Anastasia since she was with them.

Anastasia's POV
I woke up and wanted to go shopping for Leo's birthday gift but when I was eating a guard drugged me. I tried to fight it but I couldn't.

When I woke up my hands and legs were chained. "The whore is awake we should go tell boss." One of the guys in the room said. They were most likely going to beat me but I went through that when I was in foster care.

The door opened and there was a guy who had black eyes and is tall, not as tall as Leo though. "Ah I see you are awake" I wanted to say a snarky reply but I decided not to speak no matter the pain.

"Don't want to talk? You will tell me information about Italian mafia" I stare at him with a bored expression.

He tried using a whip on me, little does he know the whip has been used on me so many time it feels like you poking me.

When he found out he wasn't getting an answer he asked one of the maids to clean me up.

I felt numb, no emotions or feelings. I know Leo was coming soon since I was wearing my necklace.

No one took it since they didn't think much. I need to tell Leo I have two trackers on me.

One was the necklace and the other was in bra cause no one would think a tracker was in there.

After a day of beatings, there was a gun shot. I sat there with a proud smile and got out of my chains.

Yea I know I could have done that a long time ago but I had to wait for the perfect timing. There was guards in my room watching me, some didn't care and was on their phone.

Their chains were fake and easy to get out of. There was a weapon tray in the room since it's just there to scare me but it doesn't. I took everything I could and shot the door off. Guards were everywhere, some were dead some were behind were hiding to reload.

I shot every guard in my sight, there was a guard trying to hide behind the pillar but his arm was sticking out. I threw a knife at him and I instantly knew it was a poisonous knife that has chemicals and will kill you once it gets in your systems.

Leo came into my sight and I hugged him "Holy shit, I have never missed hugging and killing so much." I said with a smile while Leo lightly shakes his head "Are you okay? You have whips mark" I froze "Yea, I'm fine. It doesn't hurt" It was true it doesn't hurt but did Leo care? No.

He brought me to a hospital, they gave me treatment. I went to one of Leo's properties in Spain and showered off the guy's disgusting touch. I wonder if he is dead? I should probably ask Leo.

Leo came in and had a look that could send you 6 feet below. "Happy birthday.." I whispered his eyes light up and that made me smile he hugged me "Thank you" he muttered.

Sadly, I didn't had enough time to get him a gift but my hugs better be enough, if not then Leo and I have a problem.

"Can I take you out for dinner?" he said hiding his face on my shoulder while I laugh "Yes, I would love that now shoo I have a dinner to get ready to." I said seriously as he pouted "I like the view" he whined.

"How the hell are you a mafia leader and act like a child" he looks offended and crossed his arms. "I am not acting like a child." he pouted.

I laughed and pushed him out of the room and started looking at my dresses. I picked a red dress.

I put on a bit of makeup and went downstairs and saw Leo waiting for me

I put on a bit of makeup and went downstairs and saw Leo waiting for me. He took my hand and we went to the car. Leo drove to a fancy restaurant and we walked into the restaurant. A girl came in and stared at Leo seductively.

"Hi, how many tables?" She said fluttering her lashes at Leo while he looks annoyed "Two for me and my girlfriend" he said she looked at me angrily.

"He is with such an ugly girl, I could be better than her" she said under her breath but Leo and I heard it. I put my hand up and told Leo I could handle it.

I leaned in, my mouth next to her ear. "I suggest not to do that, sweetheart. I can make you life a living shit more than it already is. So if you want to continue to flirt with my boyfriend. I dare you to try." I whispered and she paled.

Another waitress came and thank fucking God she was not throwing herself at Leo. We ordered our food and went back home. "Thank you for the dinner, lover." I smiled "Don't thank me for anything." I changed and went to bed.

Leo soon came and hugged me like I was about to disappear in thin air. I smiled and went to sleep.