ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 25

Anastasia's POV
Before I blackout I saw Sage being dragged off. Where the fuck is Leo? This bitch is going to die when I see him.

I woke up in a chair with ropes around my arms. I looked around and  saw Sage next to me. I heard someone coming in so I pretended to be asleep. I opened one eye and saw they were dragging Leo in. Shit.

The guy had tattoos and piercing, quite intimidating I guess. The guy accidentally dropped something that looks like a knife.

He went out and I used my legs to get them. I was wearing long sleeves so I put it there. Now I had to wait for timing. I heard the guy coming back in.

"Shit where is my knife." The guy said as I pretended to be asleep. "I guess it's not here." He said as he walked out. Sage started waking up and she looked panic.

I calmed her down then Leo woke up and then he started panicking. "Stop panicking." I looked at Leo with a bored expression. He immediately stopped and the door suddenly opened.

"Well look at what we have here. The Italian boss with his girlfriend and a kid." A guy with a German accent said. "What do you want, Bryan?" Leo said his name like it was acid. "You see, we became allies with Chinese mafia. The now leader is so stupid that I destroyed the alliance and took matters into my own hands." He said like he was proud.

I almost laughed. He didn't know how clumsy his men are. "So what are you going to do?" I said to him. "You will give me information about your mafia." I arched a brow silently questioning what he was going to do.

He walked towards me and punched me in the face like it was suppose to hurt. My foster parents punch more harder.

I spit in his face and he got mad. He started to punch, hit, slap. He got mad so he used knifes. This man needs more torture techniques. I looked back at him and smiled.

He got confused and I shook my head. He was so distracted from so called torturing me, he didn't see me get out of the ropes. "Oh right, you're confused on why I smiled. You hit like a little girl." He grew furious.

I can feel the steam coming out of his ears. He went to punch me again but I grabbed his hand and stabbed it with the knife. He screamed in agony "That was one stab. What a pussy." I said disappointingly.

I walked to Sage and cut her ropes and did the same to Leo. I threw the knife to Leo so he could do whatever he wanted with that Bryan guy. Since we were in the torture room why not use it. It is definitely soundproof and plus if it wasn't the guards wouldn't think anything about it.

We tortured him real good. I even let Sage torture him because she has too when she is older might as well get her use to it. We grab the things on the torture tray and walked out. We killed everyone and got out safely. Well at least Leo and Sage.

I started getting dizzy from the blood loss. Sage ran towards me and she started begging for me to stay awake. "I'll get you all the food. You can eat all you want. Please stay awake. Who's going to train me to be the best. Who's going to be the mother figure in my life." I felt wet droplets on my face. Leo came and picked me up and rushed towards a car. I felt my eyes shut.

I saw myself on the operation table. I walked towards the door and saw light underneath. A guy came and he looked like an angel. He had wings. "Miss, you are not suppose to be here. You still have a lot of time on earth. It's not your time yet." The guy said kindly.

I nodded and walked back. I walked back and saw the doctors trying to get my heart working again. I walked next to my body and saw the heart monitor beeping again. The doctors sigh of relief and continued the surgery.

I got tired and decided to sleep. I head Leo talking about how sad Sage was. How I needed to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Leo. "You look like you just survived zombie attack." My voice was raspy. Leo quickly gave me water.

"Why is the first thing you say have to insult me?" Leo pouted which looks so damn cute. "You're so cute." Leo crossed his arms "I am not cute. I'm hot and sexy." Leo said smugly, I laughed and kissed him. "We are not having sex in a hospital." I said with a straight face.

"Fine" He said like a child. "Where's Sage?" I questioned. "She's cleaning up since she also looks like absolute shit." He gave me a small smile. "You look like shit too." Before he could say anything the doctor came in.

"Alright, I need to check your vitals. You also did die on the operation table." The doctor said and I smiled sheepishly. "You're vitals are good. You can go home tomorrow but you need to be on bed rest." I nodded and the doctor walked out.

Leo came in with Sage and I smiled. "Hey there." I opened my arms and she jumped onto my bed. "How come you don't insult her." Leo whined. "Oh shush, she's my little baby." I said while waving my hand.

"You guys fight like old married couple." Sage said in between laughs. While Leo and I froze. "Married couple huh?" Leo said awkwardly "Yea, you are like a little puppy following her." My eyes widened at what she just said.

I chuckled nervously as my heart monitor went up. Leo raised an eyebrow questioningly. "You are so whipped dude!" Sage shouted at Leo still laughing. She jumped off the bed and went out the door.

Leo stayed as still as a statue. I cleared my throat awkwardly. "So why did your heart monitor go up?" He asked like he caught me red handed for stealing candy. I chuckled nervously not knowing what to say.

He slowly walked towards me. He kissed me and I pulled back. "When I said no sex in the hospital. I'm sticking to it." I said flicking his forehead. He groaned and mumbled something along the lines of 'I was hoping you forgot'. I smacked the back of his head and he whined.

This boy is going to be the death of me.