ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18

Third person POV
"What did you do this time, slut? Why do you always have to do something wrong? You are a mistake!" The woman who is  Anastasia foster mom said.

Anastasia was used to the tortures and insults but it still gets to her. It still messes with her brain. "You are just so useless!"

She was weak.

She wasn't strong.

She is just another bitch who can't defend herself.

She is a mistake.

She is useless.

"Say something! You slut! Go buy me vodka now!" Anastasia just had to follow what they said, so she wouldn't be beaten. She ran to the store, someone saw her, someone tried to raped her right there. He died.

She was proud, happy, ecstatic. She killed someone who tried to rape her, she was a victim of rape. She ran back 'home' with vodka, she didn't get in trouble. The whole town knows what she goes through yet they don't do anything about it. They just pity her.

Everyone pities her, well almost everyone. Carlos was watching from afar. Proud of how strong she is but disappointed how she didn't fight back. He wanted to train her so she could get away. That's exactly what he did.

He trained her to fight people twice her size. She ran back home after her training and they shouted.

They tried to slap her but what she did surprised them. She caught their hands before it could touch her. "Not so powerful now are you?" She said they got scared, they saw evil in her eyes.

"Don't touch me or you won't have hands. I will still be cooking and cleaning but don't you dare touch me." She said annoyed. She went back to her room jumping around like she won the lottery.

They were scared, they were about to give her back to the adoption center. They knew she had changed, something happened when she went out. She isn't a scared little bitch anymore. She is now confident and held power.

She decided to poison them. She can see them slowly suffer and die.

She killed her foster parents.

She watched them suffer.

She watched them vomit violently.

She watched them get sick.

She watched them eat medicine.

Since then she likes the feeling of killing, but not innocent.

She became an assassin.