ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 26

Anastasia's POV
"Sage, get your ass here now!" I shouted while chasing her. "AHHHH! I'M SORRY! I WON'T STEAL YOUR FOOD AGAIN!" She said as dropped to the floor gasping for air.

"You better or I will make you train a lot more. You don't want to wake up at 4 in the morning to train do you?" I said looking in her face.

She looked at me mortified then shaking her head 'no'. "That's what I thought. Now get yo ass up and go to your room." I said pointing my finger in the direction of her room. She ran as quick as she could to her room.

I walked back to the kitchen and made more food. Food is my life, don't judge me. I looked around and sneakily went to the cooks.

I know it's not good to listen on people but hey after the last accident, I just want to be careful you know?

Fortunately, they were talking about normal things. I went back to eat but Sage came. I watched her to make sure she doesn't steal my food again. She grabbed her own food and ran back upstairs.

Am I that scary or does she just not want to train?

I shrugged and put my plate in the sink. I went upstairs not knowing what to do. Leo was working on shipments. Sage is still scared of me. Maybe I could go to Sage again.

I walked to Sage's room and knocked. She opened it and almost immediately slamming it in my face. I stuck my foot before she could close the door. I smiled and went into her room. She was watching something on Netflix.

"What are you watching?" I asked she shrugged in response. "I hate this right now. Why are you acting so weird?" I arched a brow she just stood still. "I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked concerned. She shook her head.

"So why aren't you talking?" I asked "Because I don't want to anger you more and train at 4 in the morning." She said like she was lying. Suddenly a red dot appeared on her chest. "Sniper!" I said as I pull Sage next to me.

The bullet went through the open window to the bed where Sage was at. I took my blade and threw it at the sniper. "Bullseye!" I said happily. Sage looked at me weirdly before looking at her closet.

I tilted my head and looked at the open window. It makes sense now. I walked to the closet slowly. "No! Don't go there!" Sage shouted at me. I ran to the closet and open it. Here comes the boy.

The guy slowly walked out. "So want to explain?" She shook her head. "Let me rephrase that. Explain why there is a guy in your closet. Now. Or there will be a lot of training." She paled and scratched the back of her neck.

"This is my f-friend. His name is Silas." She said quietly "Friend?" Silas said. I widened my eyes. "Yall didn't do the uh deed, did you?" I said in horror. "No" I let out a sigh of relief. "You're still way too young. Don't do it until you are 16 please."

"Why 16?" Silas asked and I gave them an innocent face as I walk out the room. I realized something. I went back into the room and saw them kissing. I cleared my throat. They moved away from each other.

"Are you guys dating?" They nodded. I turned to Silas. "Don't you dare fucking hurt Sage or I promise you. You will die the most painful way in history." I said and I walked out. "Don't have sex!" I shouted.

Leo came down and frowned. "Why did you say that?" I smirked "Sage has a guy over. His name is Silas and they are dating. Don't worry I threatened him already." I said as Leo paled. "A boyfriend?"

"Don't go unless you want to see them eating each other's face." I said as his face went 10 shades lighter. I chuckled at his expression. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of his face. The color went back.

He turned to me looking at me then my phone. "Did you just take a picture of me?" He said as he slowly walked towards me. I ran as fast as I could. "Hey, do you want kids!?" I shouted as I'm running.

"Yes yes I do!" He shouted back I nodded even though there might be a chance he can't even see me. "You're not pregnant are you?" He said scared "No no I'm not." I stopped to catch a breath but that was a bad idea.

He caught up to me and put me over his shoulder. I have the perfect view of his perfect ass. "Nice ass." I slapped it. "You have a nice one too." I felt a sting on my ass. "Ow! That hurt you know?" I whined.

He dropped me on the bed. I pouted as he walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes, he came out with in a towel hanging dangerously low. I looked away. "You know when I said I wanted kids." I nodded in response.

"I don't want kids right now but that doesn't mean I don't want to practice." He said coming closer to me. I widened my eyes trying to think what to do. "You sure?" I asked him shocked. He nodded still coming closer to me but slower. Soon he was on top of me.

Biting and sucking my neck leaving a whole lot of hickeys. I move my hands slowly puking the towel while he eats my neck.

The towel dropped and his eyes widen in surprise. I take both of my hands slowly wrapping around his dick pumping up and down.

"Shit don't stop." He moaned. He flipped us over so I was on top. I went down and started bombing my head up and down.

His hips bucked making him hit the back of my throat. He grabs my hair, fucking my mouth roughly.

"Shit I'm going to cum." He throws his head back moaning. Warm liquid goes down my throat. I used my thumb wiping the side my lips.

He watches me with hooded eyes. He pulls me up making me sit of his face. He sticks his tongue out making me grind on him.

His hands still on my hips rocking me back and forth while his tongue flicks up and down. He smacks my ass leaving a stinging mark.

He plunges his tongue in making me sink further down. "I'm going to cum." I moaned out. "Cum, darling." He commanded.

I came all over his face while he kicked me clean. I fall next to him and slowly close my eyes. He stands up from the bed going to the bathroom.

He comes back with a warm cloth and wipe everything clean. "Go to sleep." He pulls the cover up and kisses my head.

Slowly I fall into a world of darkness.