ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1

Anastasia's POV
As I walk through the alleyway trying to find my victim who has treated girls wrongly.

I felt a presence behind me, I looked over my right shoulder and saw the path that I have been walking on. No one was there, it was just the street light and me.

I turn the corner and saw my victim who is yelling at whoever is on the phone. I was considering giving him a painful death but I decided against it.

When I turned around I saw a guy standing in the shadows his arm barely in the light. I was thinking on killing him, but he came out of the dark and I saw his features. He has green eyes, black hair, a scar from his mouth to his eyebrow, tattoos scattered around his arms.

He watches me with amusement before bombing me with questions.

"What's your name and why the fuck did you kill him?" He asks, his face almost glaring at me like I did something wrong.

I stare at him analyzing his face and posture. I tilt my head down since the light wasn't fully shining on me. It still covered my identity.

"I'm Anastasia and I killed him because he raped and abuse girls. Also don't get aggressive with me here. If you are related to him by anything I will kill you." I said keeping my head down.

"Now what's your name? We're you following me the whole time?" I asked calmly, turning around and stare at the body.

"I'm Leo and yes I was following you because I saw you lurking around suspiciously." He said angrily.

He seemed like the guy who would have anger issues but hey who am I to judge. I couldn't give a fuck if you have anger issues.

I walk towards the body, putting on my blood red lipstick. I kissed it on the cheek then smearing the lip print with my finger.

I walked with my head down peering up a bit so he can see my eyes but can't see the rest of my face.

When I got back to my apartment I quickly took a shower and went to my laptop and search the guy named Leo.

I found out he was a don of the Italian mafia, the most feared mafia in the world.

I stared at the screen. Everything makes fucking sense now. He was attractive, was wondering why I killed a man. He wasn't scared that I just killed a man.

That itself almost out me uncomfortable. Will he come looking for me? I shook my head getting rid of the thoughts and ordered pizza.

The door bell rang and I immediately shoot up from the sit and went to the door. I quickly grabbed the pizza shoving the money in the person's chest.

I went back inside and sat back at the same exact spot. I open Netflix still overthinking what he was going to do.

Will he kill me?