ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 15

Short chapter ahead:)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia's POV
I woke up from that stupid flashback. That mystery guy I now know as Carlos was like a second father figure. I know you may be wondering why don't you go talk to Carlos, it's because I don't want to travel to another country to talk to his grave.

Yea I get it tragic but everyone is bound to die. He died from cancer. I will kill whoever created that shit. I saw his life slip out of his eyes, I saw him die right in front of my face.

When we found out about it, it was too late. The cancer spread and it was impossible to survive at that rate.

So he ended up in his death bed, the best people always have to die first.

I went to the bathroom and did my business. My hair is getting longer, I was thinking if I should cut it or not. I quickly got ready and called my hairstylist to come over. I informed the guards to let her in and send her straight to me.

A few minutes later she came and did my hair. I had white under and my normal hair color above.

I paid her and thanked her before going downstairs to eat. I got mac & cheese, I sat on the chair and saw Leo coming down.

I pretended to be busy eating knowing Leo would get annoyed if I didn't acknowledge him. I heard Leo getting closer and boom he is in front of me. I looked up and gave him a small smile then eating again.

"Are you going to ignore me?" Leo said with a slight pout I looked back up and arched a brow. "No, I'm not." I said looking back down.

"Your hair is very nice, I like it." Leo said taking a sit next to me. "I know you better like it." I finish eating and went to wash my dish while Leo followed behind.

I started washing then I felt hands on me, the scent I love filled my nose. Leo rested his head on mine. I finish washing then I turned to side.

This cheeky dude decides to use the chance to carry me to the living room. I sat on his lap and he turned on the tv and played a movie. I cuddled with him and fell asleep with a smile.