ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7

Anastasia's POV
I woke up next to Leo and replaying yesterday's event. I played with his hair till he woke up, he started to stir in his sleep telling me not to stop.

"Good morning. Don't you think we should get up?"

"No, stay here and play with my hair. It's nice"

I smiled and looked at the time, it was the afternoon. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom limping. "I told u to stay with me in bed" Leo said with a pout and it was the cutest thing ever.

I also may or may not have told him I like him yesterday... but at least he likes me back?

"Come stay in bed with me." Leo demanded "Ok ok big baby"

"I'm not a big baby"

"Yes, you are."

"Am not."

I smiled and hug him before he drags me back to bed and put on a show on the tv. It was a romantic show but we all know we won't even look at the tv. He ended up falling asleep and there was a knock on the door. I saw Erica and Maria standing outside smiling like an idiot.

"Hi?"

"Helloooo" they said in unison before bursting into my room and seeing Leo there. They look happy somehow.

"Uh I- uh" I scratch the back of my neck. I think their smile got bigger. They cheered silently careful not to wake up Leo. "What are you guys doing in my room?"

"We came to tell you about the mafia ball is coming soon."

"What for?"

"I just wanted to warn you when Leo takes you." I blushed and buried my face in my pillow, I told them to get out before Leo wakes up.

I went back to playing with his hair then telling him to get up and eat. We went downstairs to get some food.

"My love?"

"Yea?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me tonight? Not a fancy one just a cozy date?"

I smiled and nodded "Yea sure, what time? And do I just wear something cozy? Like a hoodie and sweatpants would it work?"

"Be ready at 7 and yes anything would work, my love."

I smiled and ran upstairs while Leo laughed at me. I went to go take a shower and got his hoodie and his sweatpants. I watched some movies and soon enough it is almost 7.

I went downstairs and saw Leo wearing the same thing as me.

It feels like I'm living a normal life but I'm not, sadly. We went to the car and sang to music while he drove somewhere.

We stopped and I smile looking at McDonalds sign. "I want chicken nuggets and a slushy." I said. He nodded and ordered.

Leo got a big mac and we drove to somewhere again. We stopped at a park and Leo got out and put the food on the car. He started to climb up the car and sit on the roof.

"Come here, if you want the food." he said cheekily, I giggled and started climbing and sat on the car roof.

"You didn't need my help." he said with a pout while I laughed "Who would imagine a mafia leader would actually be a big baby." I said with a smile "I am not a big baby. I'm a man, I'm a scary person and I lead the most respected mafia." he said as he crosses his arms childishly.

"Yes, lover. You lead the top 1 mafia and I'm damn proud for that."

He grins as he gets his big mac to eat and I grab my chicken nuggets. We laughed and talked like normal people, it was like we're not in a mafia. For the first time, I'm happy, genuinely happy.