ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 23

Anastasia's POV
It is now 5:55 am and I am waiting for Sage since she had asked me to train her. This girl takes so long.

5:56 am

5:57 am

5:58 am

5:59 am.....

"I'm here" Sage came in breathless while I shake my head "You came just in time and also next time wake up earlier so you don't have to run. You are going to drained. Let's get started." I started to wrap my hands and Sage looked at me utterly confused.

I forgot she hasn't done this before. I taught her how to wrap her hands so when she fights in the future she doesn't need someone to help her.

After a few hours, I had taught her the basics of everything. She is good at knifes so I think that would be her specialty. Hand to hand combat isn't her style but she is still good at it. "That was pretty good for today. Get rest and come back here tomorrow at the same time." She nodded and left.

I walked out of the gym and immediately went to the bathroom. I walked out and went to the kitchen, I made spaghetti and meatballs. I got a plate for me and Sage. I put the plate on the table and I started eating as Sage came down.

We started talking about random things before gun shots were heard. "Goddamn it, can't I just enjoy my food." Sage whispered while she got out her gun.

I got out my knifes and started killing. "Remember what I taught you in training. It's kill or get killed. Also stay near me, I can't risk it."

She nodded and we walked side to side. We start killing each men. I ended up clean and Sage ended up with a graze.

"Here come to my room, I need to teach you how to clean your wounds. Sometimes you need to clean them yourself unless the injuries are too serious. If it is go to the family doctor, yes?" I explained to her as we walk to my room.

I sat her on the bathroom counter as I take out the first aid kit. I told her how to clean it and she did it perfectly.

"Be careful because you still need to train tomorrow. Make sure to wake up earlier than whatever time you woke up today. Do not be late." I said while pointing my finger at her.

"Okay now you need rest so shoo." I motion to the door. I looked at myself in the mirror "If only I could stop him. I should have train harder so I could fight him." I said to myself before going out to check the dead bodies.

The German mafia and Chinese.

Did Blake just doubled crossed me? Yes. Did he want me dead? Yes. Are we going to have war? Yes.

Sage, I apologies in advance but I'm going to train your ass so hard. I need you to be strong. I need you to be able to fight.