ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4

Leo's POV
I can't believe Anastasia's parents were the Russian mafia Don. Let alone she figured it out herself. I must say she is quite smart.

Since we were allies and she wanted to meet her parents badly, I decided to call them to come tomorrow for lunch.

I called Michael, the Don of the Russian mafia who has been trying to find their kid for a long time.

"Hey Michael, are you free tomorrow to come for lunch? I have someone very important for you to meet."

"Ahhh Leo, yes I am free for tomorrow."

With that we said our goodbyes. I went to Anastasia's room to check up on her, I saw her sleeping peacefully. I took my time to take in her beauty, her gorgeous brown locks. I saw her stir in her sleep so I quietly got out of her room. I went to my own room thinking about how Michael and Marissa would react.

Anastasia's POV
I woke up and I realized I was going to meet my parents today. I quickly showered and changed into my workout clothes before heading to the gym.

I saw Leo already there wrapping his hand, his back was facing me. His back was fool of tattoos, I didn't even see him turn around cause I was so memorized by his tattoos.

"Anastasia, I know I'm very sexy and hot but please you can stare at me later. Your parents are coming for lunch so we have to hurry up." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at his ego before walking to the punching bags and started punching. After a while I went to the target with knifes and started throwing.

Every one of the knifes hit bullseye, while I was throwing I didn't notice Leo's men had came in to train as well. Everyone was looking at me, throwing the knifes easily while Leo had a stupid smirk on his face.

When I ran out of knifes to throw, I then only notice there was an audience. For some reason everyone started clapping, a small smile went it's way to my lips. I went out of the gym and went to go get ready.

I went with some jeans and a cute top. I went downstairs to see a man and a woman I have never seen in my life, but I'm guessing it was my parents.

I went into the kitchen and looked at them right in front of them. I had my father's eyes and my mother's hair I looked at them before starting to speak. "I'm guessing you are Michael and you are Marissa?" I said, oh boy did they try to have a calm face but I could see right through them.

"Yes, Leo called us here to meet someone important." Michael aka dad said I smiled "Yes, someone very important." I giggled before walking away.

I went to the living room waiting for lunch to be done, soon enough Michael and Marissa came in and sat on the other couch. Leo walked into the room before they started talking about shitty business.

Marissa started talking about the 'important person' while I just sat there and watched them.

"You guys are in a damn mafia yet you guys can't seem to know who I am." I said with a frown.

"Excuse me?" Michael said a bit angry.

"So you're saying you don't see me having your eyes, you don't see me having your hair?" I arched a brow.

Marissa and Michael jaw just dropped to the floor, and may I tell you I was so quick to take a picture of them.

"H-how?..." Marissa said

"Well if you have a daughter who didn't know she was in a mafia she had to learn how to hack, now let's just say you're daughter figured out who you were and was trying to find you for a while now" I shrugged

"Wait how do we know you're our actual daughter?"

"You don't but you can do a DNA test some other test or some other shit. I know I'm your daughter because I have your hair and your eyes, and for some reason I feel good about killing especially torturing." I said giving them an evil grin.

They look like they were about to shit their pants but they just stared at me like I grew two damn heads.

While I look at them smiling innocently, I looked over at Leo while he was just sitting there with a small smile on his face.

I whispered over to Leo asking if I should tell them I'm the best assassin in the world. He nod his head before speaking up "There is still something she wants to say that will probably shit your pants even more." I rolled my eyes and looked at my parents "I'm the corpse keeper"

Their eyes widened in shock before going back to normal while I was just laughing like crazy at their reaction.

Vanessa just shouted that lunch was ready and everyone gathered at the table. I sat next to Erica and Maria before they looked at my parents.

I told them that they were my parents and their heads turn to me so fast that I think they almost broke their neck. After lunch I was back into the living room with my parents while they asks questions.

"Where were you the whole time?" Mom asked

"Abusive foster care" I shrugged

"WHAT?!" my parents shouted, I'm surprise they didn't find me sooner but at least I'm here now I guess.

"Don't worry they are dead" I stared at my food.

They went pale but also had a relief face.

"Did you killed them?" dad asked.

"Yea, I put a bomb in their car when they drove to work together it went off and I also watched them die but I had to make sure they were actually dead so I chopped their heads off."

My parents both shivered while I laughed.

"The last one, I poisoned their food." I said chewing my food.

"Why are you both scared like a bitch? You guys are Don and Donna." I said still laughing

"Well we didn't expect our daughter to be an assassin, kill her foster parents, be a hacker and love torturing people." Marissa said with a small giggle.

"I understand but I have to do something tonight. Wanna come along to kill some rapist? Or we could torture them" I said winking at my parents.

They both looked at each other giving me a evil smile "fuck yes" they said in unison. "Alright, dress all black and meet me in the living room tonight at 6"

I laugh wickedly before heading to my room. Everyone was staring at us, looking between each of us. All confused, concerned and scared.