ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 29

Anastasia's POV
I don't know how long I have been here but I'm guessing it's at least a week. Leo still hasn't found me yet but I can only imagine how crazy he is going. I can imagine how shitty he looks.

Antonio has been coming less and less. It used to be everyday now it's two or three days. I redid my plans to make sure there's no loop hole.

It was hard for me to pretend I'm still tied to the chair. Honestly who ever did these ropes suck.

So here's my plan. When he gets out of the room after toying me. I get out of the ropes and go to the corner of the room, it's very dark there and you can't see anything there unless you look for it.

Usually Antonio came in with a tray of knifes but I saw a guy putting some knifes in the corner which was perfect.

Then I would proceed to kill anyone in my way and get out. But of course we need to kill Antonio which I'm hoping Leo would.

If only I knew luck was not on my side this time.

I was ready to go. I had enough stamina to fight. I got out of the ropes and went to the corner. I picked up the knifes but I didn't see the man coming up behind me.

He punched me in the back of my head hard. Oh shit I'm going to have a concussion. I started feeling dizzy but suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It hit my kidney.

A gun shot rang meaning Leo was here. I stabbed the guy in the leg and he screamed in agony. I felt my life draining out.

The door busted open and Leo shot the man in the eye. He muttered curse words under his breath. "I'm sorry I wasn't here in time. I'm so fucking sorry." He said guilty.

"It's not your fault. Don't beat yourself up about it." I said slowly closing my eyes. "DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!" Leo yelled.

"I'm sorry lover." I said as I swift into darkness. I woke up in a hospital room. I saw my lifeless body lying in the bed. I shook my head and went to the door.

I opened the door and was greeted with an angel. "What's going on?" I asked scared. "Welcome to the dead life. You have unfortunately died."

I opened and close my mouth like a fish. "I'm dead?" I said the angel nodded and told me to follow the path.

I did as told and saw many other people. On my right there was hell. On my left there was heaven.

I was met with another angel "You are going to heaven." He said then went back to what he was doing.

I went to the left and started talking to people trying to figure out what's going on.

I'm dead. But I can go back to earth as a ghost.