ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

A/N: Mature Content.
—————————————————————————
Anastasia POV
I woke up to an empty bed. I recalled yesterday's events and what Leo said. I noticed how whenever he touched me, it was like the best feeling ever.

I'm confused about my feelings for him, because he could be looking at me and I felt a bit nervous. Though, it may be nothing at all.

I got up and went back to my room to go training. I went to the gym to see more men then last time. Each of them have a tattoo of a skull and a bullet on their arm.

I went to the shooting area to see a girl. Brown hair, grey eyes, looks about 19. She looks like me..? "Hi, are you new? I haven't seen you before" I said she looks at me "Yes I'm new, I'm Mia" she said "Nice to meet you. I'm Anastasia" I smiled

"Now I want to see you shoot" "Ok.."

She starts shooting and kept hitting bullseye. "Good job, your really good at guns. Here follow me to the knives"

She followed me to the knives and she wasn't the best at it but it takes time so I wouldn't blame her. "You're really good. Have you have experience before?"

"Yea.. My dad taught me this before he left me at foster care." She said "Do you remember anything about your father? Like brown eyes and black hair?"

"Yeah, he looks quite scary the last time I saw h-him" I looked at her and pulled her out to the gym to go to my parents home.

When we got to the car, we were still wearing workout clothes but I couldn't care less. She looks scared when she was in the car. "Hey don't worry, I won't hurt you. You just look similar to me but with my mom's eyes. I was also in foster care."

She looks shocked but before she could react. I stopped the car in front of the house and asked her to follow me.

I knocked on the door with Mia behind me. One of the maids open the door and invited me in. "Is mom and dad home?" I asked her she nodded before walking off

"MOM!! DAD!! GET YOUR FAT ASSES DOWN TO THE LIVING ROOM!!" I shouted "WE AREN'T FAT!!" I heard them shout back. They came down and froze when they saw Mia. Mom ran to Mia and hugged her so tight I don't think she can breath.

"Hey how come you didn't do that to me when I saw you guys for the first time?"

"Because we didn't know you were our daughter." Dad said. "Hun I know you have a lot of questions so come let's sit and talk." Mom said to Mia. We all went to the living room.

"Why did you put me in foster care?" Mia asked

I stiffened "I think she knows about mafia shit so it's fine" I said "We were at war and we wanted you both to have a normal life." Mom said sadly.

"That turned out the opposite. Mia do you kill?"

"Yeah, I kill rapists and abusers" she said confidentially as I grin happily.

"Me too. Let's go killing one day. Would you old folks like to join the killing?"

"Oh boy we would love to and we are not old"

We went back to Leo's house and saw him sitting on the couch with Barbie. "Can you please do that somewhere else where it's not visible? It's very disgusting seeing someone else kiss when I'm single"

Leo gave Barbie a disgusted face but obviously Barbie thought the face was for me. She smirked at me "Do not smirk that's the most ugliest shit I have ever seen" I said with disgust "Baby, did you hear what she said to me" Barbie said to Leo with a seductive face.

I rushed Mia out of the room since I don't want her to hear anything.

"She's right it is the most ugliest shit ever" Leo said shrugging.

Her face looks hurt but to me it looks like she's constipated. I kept in my laughter and it was me who smirked now.

"You looked ugly when you smirk too." Barbie said like the audacity she had "Oh really?" "Yea" I walked to her before putting my signature on her

"I suggest you to leave cause that writing I did on your plastic face. Is the signature I do on people I have killed. You have 10 seconds to run Barbie"

She stayed fucking still like she was challenging me. I looked at Leo for permission and he nodded.

"Alright since you stayed, you'll die if you run right now I'll chase you till you die. Don't say I didn't give you a chance to run. I'm not usually that generous. Now Leo do you want me to kill her or do you want to do the honors?"

"You can do it, my queen"

"Alright alright. Goodbye Barbie" I stabbed her head. I threw her body in the fireplace and went to the sink to wash off the blood.

I went to my room and showered I got out and saw Leo on my bed? "What are you doing?.."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. I have to train newbies"

"It's ok I heard what you said"

"Well at least tomorrow morning I'll be here when you wake up" he smirked.

He stalks towards me making me walk back suddenly hitting the wall. His arms trapping me.

His face is now inches away from mine. He brings his lips down to mine. I kiss back instantly.

His hands now on my ass while my arms wrapped around his neck, pulling the back of his hair.

I moan into the kiss, he takes the opportunity and plunges his tongue in. Deepening the kiss, I wrap my legs around his waist.

He walks towards the bed setting me down gently. He takes off my shirt and pants leaving me in my bra and panties.

Our heavy breaths are the only thing I hear. I tug his shirt up. I flip us around so I'm on top. I straddle him and started to ride on him.

He moaned placing both of his hands on my hips. Pushing me back and forth. I take off his pants and boxers.

He reaches over to the night stand grabbing a condom. He rips it open handing it to me, I slip it on.

He groaned and ripped off my panties and takes off my bra. He flips us over. His mouth finding mine again.

He trailed wet kissed down. Going to my breasts. His mouth trialed to the right one. He started sucking and biting making me cry in pleasure.

His hand messaging the other one. His knees spreading open my legs. He slowly went into me. I moaned in pain and pleasure.

Slowly, he went deeper, his lips finding my again. "Leo." I said moaning. He groaned going faster.

"Leo, faster." I moaned again. He goes faster hitting my G-spot each time. He pulls out, leaving the tip in then slamming into me again.

"Leo!" I screamed as he hits my spot. I tightened around him. "You're so fucking tight." He said huskily.

"I-I'm going t-to." I stuttered breathlessly as he slam into me. "Cum, love." He whispered into my ear.

I clenched around him and came. He goes in and out faster then came undone in the condom.

He falls beside me, taking the condom out and throwing it in the trash.

He picks me up bringing me to the bathroom. He puts me on the counter then starts running the bath.

My eyes started feeling heavy. Leo sets me in the bath and gets in after.

He starts sucking my neck leaving hickeys. I moaned "Stopppp." I said, my eyes still closed.

He takes soap and wash my body. I take the soap and sleepily wash his hair.

He dries and dresses me in one of his shirt and sweat pants. "You're so fucking cute." He said hugging me closer.

I hummed in satisfaction and closed my eyes.