ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 28

Anastasia's POV
I felt someone's presents behind and I knew it was not Sage, Silas nor Leo. I pretended I didn't know he was there. I went to the mirror and indeed saw a figure wearing black clothing with a needle in one hand and a knife in the other.

I took out my make up bag and looked for a small blade I kept in the bag. I wasn't fast enough. The next thing I saw was darkness.

I opened my eyes to see I was stuck in a identical cell like last time. Germans I swear. A guy came in and I decided to scare him. I mean what's life without risks? "Boo bitch!" I shouted at him, he jumped and turned back to serious cold face.

He punched me and I didn't even felt a thing. I spit blood on the floor right next to his shoes. "Come on, don't tell me you punch like that." I started provoking him. Honestly, it was fun seeing someone get mad.

He punched me again a bit harder but I barely felt a thing. "You still punch like a girl." I laughed in his face. "Boss is going to get mad with this hure." He muttered then walked out.

(hure=whore)

I ended up falling asleep since there was nothing to do. I woke up to cold water splashing on my face. I looked up to see the one and only Antonio. I thought he died but never mind since he is standing right in front of my face.

I smiled innocently, I'm pretty sure he thought I would shiver from the cold. Little does he know I love the cold. "Why do you have to wake me up like that?" I said looking up staring into his soul.

"Why not?" He said cocking his head to the side. "So why am I here?" I said innocently. "You killed my boss, yes?" I nodded my head with a evil grin. "You're going to tell me where Leo is." He said like he demanded.

"I don't know where he is." It wasn't a lie. I actually don't. "Bullshit!" He yelled. He started to punch and kick me. "You hit like a child." I said laughing. His face went red from anger. He started to hit and kick harder.

"Your hits are so soft." I said with a smirk. He started beating me to pulp. I on the other hand felt nothing. It's what happens when you're in foster care most of your life and most of the homes are abusive.

Once he finish he left. I needed to have an escape plan. Soon enough I came up with a plan that will be stuck in my head. All I needed now was timing. Timing is everything. I ended up falling asleep again.

I woke up as soon as I heard the door open. It must be the next day. Antonio came in with his phone and started recording me. I used my eyes for morse code, hopefully Leo knows what to do or at least Sage. I thought her a lot these past few days.

I decided to provoke Antonio again. "You still hit like a child!" I said with a wicked grin. He got mad and punched me in the face. I spit on the floor "That's all you got?" I started provoking him for stalling so they could track the device.

I knew it was live it's just that you can't hear them. He punched me over and over but it didn't hurt. I knew Leo was coming soon. It's all about time.

He got out but he left the phone. I wiggled out of the ropes. I walked over to the phone and grabbed it. "I'm going to say one thing and one thing only. You better come by the next 2 or 3 days." I said putting back to phone at the original place.

I got back to my chair and pretended my hands were still in the ropes. Antonio came back and took the phone. If it was live you can't look back at what it says. Soon enough, I slip into darkness.

It's all about timing. If the timing is wrong then you fail. If the timing is right then you succeed.