ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13

2 months later

Anastasia's POV
Tomorrow was my birthday and honestly I forgot until Leo reminded me. I know right, what an amazing boyfriend. Tonight Leo is going to take me out for dinner as an early celebration.

I wore a black dress that stopped mid thigh.

I went downstairs and saw Leo in his black suit

I went downstairs and saw Leo in his black suit. "Ready to go?" Leo asked and I nodded. We started walking to his car which was a BMW i8 Coupe.

We got to a diner that screams 'rich', luckily for us no one threw them self to Leo and no one was looking at me.

Everyone was busy with their on dates, we walked to a booth and started ordering.

Leo got steak while I got spaghetti. While I was sipping on my drink, a gun shot was heard everyone in the restaurant was panicking and rushing out.

Leo and I got our own gun and ducked under the table. I had two guns and a few blades and extra ammo incase, I looked around the restaurant to see a pair of eyes on me.

I used my gun and shot him in between the eyes. The people who started shooting panicked, I'm guessing I got the boss. I started shooting not missing a shot, I took right and Leo took left. Everyone was dead I went to one of them and saw the Chinese mafia symbol.

Leo had mention someone who was messing with his shipments guess it's the Chinese who has been doing that. I need to tell him I killed their second command because he tried to touch me. Leo called his men to clean the mess up and ask Antonio to remove the footage. We got into the car and I decided to tell him.

"Leo, I think I know why the Chinese are messing with us. They want me not you. I killed their second command a while back and they have been trying to figure out how to get me." I said nervously. Leo nodded understanding then he frowns "Why did you kill him?"

"He tried touching me when I already said no." I sighed Leo grip the wheel till his knuckles turned white "Well at least he is dead so I don't have to kill him." Leo starts driving back home.

One of Leo's men informed us there was one of them alive and is in the basement. I smiled wickedly and went to the basement with Leo following. I went into one of the cells and saw a man with brown hair, hazel eyes, lips busted and has a bandage on his shoulder.

I had a lot of energy for torturing so I walked in front of him with a blade. I checked him and indeed found a Chinese symbol. "My my look at what we have here. Now please cooperate or you will regret" I said with my psychopath smile.

"I won't tell you shit. I'm always loyal to him." He said whimpering I arched a brow "I didn't even torture you yet and you are whimpering what a pussy." I shacked my head and pouted. I took my blade and slid it down his arms deep. So deep that not even stiches can do anything.

He screamed, oh that's music right there. "Antonio get info on him." Antonio nodded and searched him on his laptop "His name is Jack, his parents are deceased. He has a younger brother who is five." I smiled and turned to the guy now known as Jack "I hope you answer cause it would be a tragedy to send your head to your younger brother."

His face paled "Please don't hurt my brother I'll answer your questions" I smiled "That wasn't so hard was it? Now let's get down to whatever shit you know. Tell us everything. Now." I demanded and he nodded.

"He wants Anastasia because she killed his best friend aka his second command. He wants to get revenge on what you did. He found out you are in the Italian mafia but doesn't know you are the Russian mafia princess. I figured that out on my research, I didn't tell him though cause I know how it feels when your family is in danger." He says with his head down.

I almost feel bad. Keyword: almost. I mean I'm a killing machine I don't feel emotions. "Is that all?" He nodded I signal someone to kill him since I didn't want to get my clothes dirty. Leo shot him and I told him to send his head to the Chinese mafia.

Right now I'm going to go to sleep.