ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 16

Anastasia's POV
I woke up to gun shots. I got up and went to the bathroom and splash cold water on my face.

I grab all the guns, arrows and blades in the room. I walked out of the room to see dead bodies. There was obviously more men here.

"Let's get the party started" I whispered to myself. I notice the men didn't fight me, they just tried to grab me. I'm guessing their boss sent them here to kidnap me.

I saw Leo fighting two men. There was more men coming for me. I shot them all. Some tried hiding but that didn't go well.

I save some men for interrogation since we have to get answers one way or another. I checked the men and they were American mafia?

I thought he died?

Leo caught up to it too. "If they don't have a heir that means he is still alive and seeking for revenge." I whispered to Leo and he nodded.

We started torturing and I think Leo is concern about me. He watched me torture while I was smiling. Honestly it felt good killing. Don't worry Leo, I'm concern for myself too.

You know sometimes I think I'm a psychopath. Now I need to plan ways to kill that bitch who ruined my sleep.

I wrote down ways to kill him on a big sheet of paper and didn't even realized Leo was standing behind me reading what I wrote down.

I opened my laptop and hacked to see where he is. I found out he was in Paris. He is staying in the hotel and best believe I hacked into which room he was staying.

I felt hands on my shoulder but I knew it was Leo's. "How long have you been here..?" I asked nervously "The whole time sweetheart."

"Oh" I froze not knowing what to say. "Don't worry you can kill him however you want. You already plan it anyways."

I laughed "Well I know he is in Paris and he is living at a hotel I own but he doesn't know that. He checked in as Nicole Meroe, he is living in room 317." I said with a straight face.

"Good but I could have asked someone else to do that. For now let's go to sleep." Leo said I rolled my eyes and went to sleep.