ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8

Anastasia's POV
It is now the day of the mafia ball. There's gonna be reward such as, best assassin, the most beautiful girl and so on. Now I'm getting ready for the ball, I picked a black dress.

 Now I'm getting ready for the ball, I picked a black dress

I did a bit of makeup not too much

I did a bit of makeup not too much. Erica and Maria came into the room and their jaws dropped.

"You are HOT!"

"I would hook up with you if I was a guy."

"Okay, let's go we don't want to be late."

Erica and Maria were the first ones to go down. I saw Mia next to Antonio and they were holding hands! Ok back to me, I walked down the stairs and Leo's eyes widened. He smiled and walked to me "You look gorgeous"

"You look good too. Let's go shall we?"

"We shall" We walked to the limo and everyone got in. The driver started driving while we were talking about the ball. The mafia balls rules were, no ones able to hit anyone or anything not able to kill anyone or anything. No weapons aloud in.

We got to the ball and we had to give our guns and blades to a guard. We walked in like we owned the damn place, all eyes were on us. Dante and Vanessa went in first then Erica and Maria. Next was Mia and Antonio. Leo and I were the last to walk in. We all had stone cold faces that could kill.

I watched as my parents walk in the ball. I saw my parents have guns on their thigh but it's barely visible. They walked up to me.

"Well, hello dear parents who brought guns."

"Hello dear daughter who has knifes strapped to her thigh."

I shrugged and we continue talking about something. Soon someone approached us. The America's mafia leader aka both Russian and Italian's enemy.

"Hello, who may be this beautiful girl?"

"Hello, I'm Ella" I introduce myself. First rule is to never give your real name to a stranger especially a mafia leader.

"Ella, nice to meet you."

"If I could say the same I would."

"What are you doing with the Russian?"

"That's something for me to know and you to get out of my face, yea?"

"That's a bit rude don't you think?"

"No, I just want you to fuck off."

The awards were starting so I hurried to Leo and his family.

"Hey, the Americans are here, they just tried to talk to me. I also gave them a fake name which is Ella." I whispered to Leo

"Ok, as long as you don't give them any info and you stay with your parents or me ok?"

"Yes, lover."

The person started talking.

"The most top mafia is Italian get up here leader of the Italian mafia."

Leo went up stage to get the prize.

"Next is the best assassin, his name is The Corpse Keeper. Come up here."

I walked up and took his mic.

"I'm not a he, I'm a she." I rolled my eyes and took my prize and went down the stage.

Everyone started whispering and I kept my face blank. The whispering continued.

'How is SHE corpse keeper?'

'Corpse keeper is a girl?'

'I can't believe she's a girl'

*Start playing the song*

Leo and I started dancing.

"Hello, my darling."

"Hello, lover."

We danced like no one was in the room. I knew Dylan (American's leader) was watching us dance. His face held a look of jealousy? I told Leo what I saw and he tense up a bit before he had a smirk on his face. He dipped me and pulled me back up to kiss me.

I kissed back since we most likely had an audience. We went to bar and saw Dylan following us, Dylan was right next to me. I took the chance to stab him where his kidney was and he screamed.

"Are you ok?" I acted concern, Leo got the hint and started to look at him and he saw the blade in his back. He knew it was me but then again he did not care.

"Someone threw a knife at you."

"Is there a medical person here?" He screamed the question. I saw the medical crew coming but I stabbed him in the kidney so he can barely survive. I held the concern face but replace it with a smile when everyone wasn't watching.

There wasn't any fingerprint or any DNA that they can use on that knife.

"I stabbed his kidney so it's a low chance that he can survive. The knife had no DNA on it as well."

Leo gave me a small proud smile at me then his face turn back to his stone cold face. We went to go sit since my leg was practically dying. The ball soon ended and we went back home.

I moved into Leo's room since we were dating now. Later that night we got a notification that Dylan was dead and no one was the heir so the American mafia was now gone.