ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2

Leo's POV
I sat in my office trying to figure out who was messing with my shipments.

It's has been giving me a killer headache. Sighing, I went to the alleyway where most people get killed at. It was also the alleyway "The Corpse Keeper" kills people, I went there to see if she was going to kill tonight.

I was walking through the alleyway when I saw a girl who looks about 20 lurking around suspiciously.

I decided to follow her but I saw her killing a man execution style, I stand there watching with amusement but as she turned around she saw me in the shadows.

I knew I was caught so I step out, she looked at my features carefully as I looked at her. She has brown eyes, brown highlights in her hair as the street light barely shines on her.

She seemed deep in thought but I decided to speak.

"What's your name and why the fuck did you kill him?" I asked she stayed quiet for a while before deciding to speak up

"I'm Anastasia and I killed him because he raped and abuse girls." She said tilting her head down.

"What's your name and were you following me?" She said calmly then turning around.

"I'm Leo and yes I was following you because I saw you lurking around suspiciously."I stated angrily. No one has talked to me like that.

She stayed quiet before going to the dead body and putting her signature on it.

I now realized she was THE Corpse Keeper. I stared at her with raised eyebrows trying to cover up my shock.

She walked away her head still down. Only letting up her head so I could see her gorgeous eyes.

As soon as she left I went back to the house before I called my second in command Antonio to do a background check on Anastasia.

My phone rang, Antonio. "Boss, I have found some information about her. It says that she was in foster care and all of it was abusive. It also states that she ran away from one and has been on the run since." He says.

"Antonio, find where the fuck she lives." I mumbled, wondering what got me so interested in this girl.

"Yes sir, right away boss" as he said that I went to go have a cold shower. As I went back to the office Antonio said he found where she lived. I smiled evilly before heading to my room.

Anastasia, I don't know what got me so interested in you. But now I'm not letting you go.