27: Bakugo and Todoroki: Training

The next morning, Todoroki, Bakugo, and I made our way towards the bus we took to go to the extra classes they had.

"Walk behind me, damn it!" Bakugo said to Todoroki.

"Valerie...I really feel bad." Todoroki completely ignored Bakugo and looked at me. "You went through so much recently, yet you're still willing to take us?"

"Oh yeah, what's up with that?" Bakugo tilted his head.

I turned around and gave them a big smile. "Like I said, I love hanging out with the two of you! It helps me clear my mind and forget everything around me!"

"You what?!" Bakugo yelled. "Who said we were even friends?!" I just giggled.

When we made it there, Present Mic was there waiting like usual, but he was with somebody else too.

All Might.

"You're. Late! You bad boys!" Present Mic said. "Valerie! Wasn't it your job to get them out on time?"

"Sorry about that." I scratched the back of my head. "Bakugo slept late."

"I did not!" He yelled at me.

"All Might. Why are you here?" Todoroki asked.

"We'll be taking you to training today." All Might said. "Valerie...you really don't have to-"

"Why is everyone telling me that?" I shouted. "Just let me come!"

"Okay, okay! Sorry!" All Might held his hands up in defense.

"Although, keep in mind that we're taking extra precautions due to the League's activity. Especially since that Dabi guy is still after you."

I nodded. "I haven't gotten any more texts, but I'll be sure to update you and Gran Torino when I can."

"Wait, what?" Todoroki looked at me. "Someone from the League of Villains is after you?"

"I guess so. Dabi from the League of Villains wants to take me the next time he sees me. We don't know what for, or what his intentions with me are, but we'll find out soon."

"Right." All Might said. "Let's go."

"Yesterday was an easy classroom lecture for you, but I hear today's training will be far tougher."

I put my hand near my mouth. "Sounds rough...hope you can handle it." I teased them.

"Let's get this party started so you can get your Provisional Licenses already!" Present Mic said with an arm around a ticked-off Bakugo.

"We don't wanna be late." All Might said. "Come on, climb in." We all made our way towards the UA bus behind us.

(Time skip)

We made it to the training arena.

"We'll be watching from the stands!" All Might said.

"Do your best, yeah!" Present Mic said.

I went in between Todoroki and Bakugo. "I'll walk you two to at least the changing rooms, okay? Like usual!" I started walking through the hallway as the duo followed behind me. Present Mic and All Might headed towards the stands.

As we walked, it was complete silence for a while.

I was just about to break the silence by saying something, but I was interrupted.

"Oh! Hey!! It's UA!!" Up ahead, we saw Inasa, from the Provisional Licensing Exam the other time. He had failed his exam, just like Todoroki and Bakugo. Him and Todoroki have become friends since then...sort of.