7: Swimming

Our summer sure started off weird, but we made it through alive.

I'm now back in Japan, but I have to work. After all, the summer training camp is coming up fast. Aizawa, the teacher of Class 1-B, Vlad King, and I have to work hard to make sure our classes will do their best at training camp.

Oh, one more thing! My Provisional license suspension was lifted yesterday! I can fight as a pro again!

Currently, the three of us are in the teacher's lounge, talking about our students and their quirks.

"Vlad, we have to increase our students quirks this summer." Aizawa told him.

"Agreed." He said. "Why don't you and Valerie give me a run down of Class 1-A and their quirks?"

"If we must." Aizawa turned to me. "You can start and do the first half. I'll finish it off."

"Okay!" I said, looking at my list.

"Our first student is Yuga Aoyama. His quirk is Navel Laser. He can shoot a laser from his belly button, but can't shoot it longer than a second."

"Second is Mina Ashido. Her quirk is Acid. She can make acid that disintegrates anything."

"Third is Tsuyu Asui. Her quirk is Frog. She can do basically anything a frog can. That includes jumping, swimming, and using her long tongue like a frog."

"Fourth is Tenya Iida. His quirk is Engine. Using the boosters on his calves, he can boost his speed or bring powerful kicks."

"Fifth is Ochako Urauaka. Her quirk is Zero Gravity. Anything she touches can become weightless, but if she uses her power too much, she hurls."

"Sixth is Mashirao Ojiro. His quirk is Tail. He can use his giant tail to fight opponents."

"Seventh is Denki Kaminari. His quirk is Electrification. He can cover his body in electricity and discharge it, but if he goes over his wattage limit, he short circuits."

"8th is Ejiro Kirishima. His quirk is Hardening. He can make any part of his body as hard as a rock."

"9th is Koji Koda. His quirk is Calling. He can control animals with his voice. Nobody knows how much he can though."

"10th is Rikido Sato. His quirk is Sugar Rush. Every time he eats sugar, he becomes stronger."

"That's all for my half, Mr. Aizawa." I said. "You can take it from there."

"Sure." He said, looking at his list.

"11th is Mezou Shoji. His quirk is Dupla-Arms. He can create any body part on the tips of his arms."

"12th is Kyouka Jirou. Her quirk is Earphone Jack. She can listen to soft sounds using the cords that dangle from her ears. Also, if she plugs them into her boots, she can release high frequency sound waves that come from her heartbeat."

"13th is Hanta Sero. His quirk is Tape. He can shoot sticky tape from his elbows."

"14th is Fumikage Tokoyami. His quirk is Dark Shadow. He has a being called Dark Shadow that lives inside him. He can call it forward any time he wants."

"15th is Shoto Todoroki. His quirk is Half Ice and Half Fire. He can admit ice from his right side and fire from his left."

"16th is Toru Hagakure. Her quirk is Invisibility. She's just invisible."

"17th Katsuki Bakugo. His quirk is Explosion. He can create explosions from his hands using the nitroglycerin-like sweat he forms on his hands."

"18th is Izuku Midoriya. His quirk is Super Strength. He can use his arms and legs to deliver powerful blows. It used to be so powerful to where he would break his bones every time he used it, but looks like that doesn't happen anymore."

Queen (A My Hero Academia Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें