16: Deku Vs. Kacchan

Aizawa and I were in a room, working on lesson plans. It was late at night, and I was tired, but we had to keep working.

Aizawa pushed a coffee towards me. "You probably should've drunk this beforehand. I told you it take a while."

"Yeah, sorry..." I said, chugging it down. "I don't know why I'm so tired..."

Suddenly, something happened that woke me up. An alarm and a voice came on Aizawa's speaker.

"Hey, Eraserhead. Your students are loitering at Ground Beta. You're responsible for rounding them up."

"Are you kidding me?" Aizawa asked angrily.

"Our students?!..." I thought to myself for a moment. "Bakugo and Midoriya! They were having a conversation about meeting up later! That must be them!"

"Then let's go get them." Aizawa grabbed his scarf and I followed him out the door.

When we got outside, we were stopped by someone.

That someone...was All Might.

"All Might! What are you doing? We have to-" I started to say.

"I know. Midoriya and Bakugo are fighting." All Might finished for me.

"Midoriya and Bakugo...why am I not surprised to hear that? I understand they're at the practice field?" Aizawa asked All Might.

"Yes." He answered. "I wanted to catch you before you two went. I've known these two since before they came to UA, and I've given the pair a quite a bit of thought. Will you leave them to me for now? I'll bring them back."

"Fine. I guess we don't have to deal with it then, Val." Aizawa sighed, heading back inside. "Let's go finish up."

"Wait!" I said, facing All Might. "I'm coming with you. You might need me. After all, I know about..." I hesitated saying anything, but All Might caught on.

"I guess you're right. Let's go then." All Might turned around and we both headed towards Ground Beta.

(Time skip)

When we got there, I saw the two of them fighting.

"Alright," I said, tying up my hair. "I'll go in and stop them."

"Wait!" All Might stopped me. "Just watch a bit first. Trust me."

"What?! Come on!" I whisper-shouted. I didn't want them getting even more hurt than they already were!

(Time skip)

It seemed that the end of the battle was near. They both looked exhausted.

The two of them were in the air. It seemed like Midoriya was going for a kick. It was his new style since his arms were messed up and weaker.

Suddenly, Midoriya used a punch on Bakugo's face. I thought he was going to use a kick!

He looked like he was going to use another punch. But Bakugo grabbed on his sleeve.

"I won't lose to you!!" He screamed. He brang him down below him, and used an explosion to propel them downwards. There was a bunch of smoke.

That's when we decided to step in.

When the smoke cleared, Bakugo had Midoriya pinned down. They were both covered in injuries and breathing heavily.

"Why...did you lose..." Bakugo said slowly. "Why...DID YOU LOSE?!"

He swung his arms up and was about to attack Midoriya again, but I grabbed those arms that were in the air and pinned him down away from Midoriya.

"Wha...Valerie?!" Bakugo was surprised to see me.