13: UA Dorms

The next day, Aizawa, All Might, and I were on our way to visit each student's house. We were going to talk to their parents about the dorms.

We had already gone to a few houses, and the next house was the former hostage...

...Katsuki Bakugo's house.

He had a pretty nice home and all, and his parents were super nice when we greeted them at the door. That's until his mom started yelling at Kacchan to join them.

We told them a quick overview of the dorm system, and then asked if it was alright that Kacchan joined them.

"You kidding? Hell yeah, get this kid in a dorm room!" Mrs. Bakugo smiled, hitting Kacchan over the head.

"You hag!!" He yelled at his mom. "Hit me one more time and I'll kill you!"

"Oh, hush!" His mom hit him again. "If you hadn't been so damn weak, you never would've gotten caught and caused all that trouble!"

When Mrs. Bakugo had said that, All Might and I looked at each other. It was obvious that Kacchan's parents hadn't heard the full story.

Kacchan wasn't weak in the slightest. It was the villains who were too smart and strong.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by Aizawa.

"So, you give your consent?" He asked.

Mrs. Bakugo hit Kacchan again. "Hm? Oh yeah. We're grateful actually." She said. "Katsuki's fearless and good at everything he tries, especially since he's got that stupid awesome quirk."

"People were always fawning over him whether he deserved it or not." She looked over at Kacchan. "It's probably why he ended up like this."

"That's why I liked what the two of you said, at the press conference? You said that Katsuki is trying better than anyone else in his class to become the number one hero." She pointed at Aizawa.

"And you, Valerie. You said that he's not the type to let himself be brainwashed by villains." She then pointed at me. "That's when I understood that the school was watching him closely. I was worried about the kid, obviously, but he's back now. So, it worked out."

"Kacchan- er...Katsuki is a great student, Mrs. and Mr. Bakugo. If you're saying that you give us your consent, then we thank you." I smiled, nodding my head.

"Actually, we thank you. Mostly for bringing him back, but also for taking him in." Mrs. Bakugo said, bowing with her husband. "He's a hot tempered brat, and we know he's a pain. But please train him hard and make him a good hero."

(Time skip)

Not too long after that, Aizawa and I dropped off All Might at Midoriya's house. He said he could handle his family alone. With that taken care of, Aizawa and I set off for the next house.

"The next house is...the Todorokis." Aizawa turned to me. "You sure you'll be alright there? You know, with the whole 'knowing their family's past' and all?"

"I'll be fine." I nervously smiled, smoothing out the black pants I was wearing. Truth was, I was nervous to even see Shoto, because...

...I have a crush on him.

(Time skip)

We knocked on the door to their house, and a beautiful girl with white hair streaked with red opened the door.

"Hi, are you the parent or legal guardian of Shoto Todoroki?" Aizawa asked her.

"Oh, I'm his older sister. I don't really know if I count though." She said. "My name's Fuyumi. It's nice to meet you both. Are you his teachers?"