8: Summer training camp, Day 1

The time for the annual UA summer training camp has finally come.

They were all ready for this moment. Class 1-A really wanted to improve their powers and have fun at camp, and that's exactly what they were going to do.

We were on the bus. I was sitting next to Aizawa, who looked like he didn't wanna be here.

I turned to him. "Hey Aizawa! Cheer up a bit!" I grinned, then lowered my voice. "Be thankful that you're not the one who has to do this training camp."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He said, then turned to the chattering students. "Hey! Turn it down!" No one heard him.

He put a strange look on his face. "Why do I even bother..." He turned back around.

"Well, you were right about one thing. This will be the last time they get to fool around."

(Time skip)

We all got off the bus. We had stopped at the edge of a cliff so we could stretch our legs...or so Class 1-A thought.

"This doesn't seem like a very good resting place."

"It feels so good to finally be off that bus!"

"Let's stretch our legs a little bit!"

"I gotta go pee!"

I watched as Class 1-A started to pile around the place.

Suddenly, a car pulled up. Two girls dressed in cat clothing and a little boy came out of the car.

"No way!" Midoriya shouted once he saw them. "Those are the Wild, Wild, Pussycats!" He then started muttering random things.

The girl dressed in blue came up close to him. "Be careful what you say, boy." She said, creepily.

"Thank you both so much for helping out today." Aizawa said.

"It's no problem!" The one dressed in red said.

"Mandalay! Pixie-Bob!" I said, running up to both of them. "It's so nice to see you two again!"

"Valerie! How've you been?" Mandalay grinned.

"I've been great!" Then, Mandalay and I went into a full blown conversation.

Kaminari turned to Aizawa. "Hey Mr. Aizawa, who are these guys and why are they here?"

"These are the Wild Wild Pussycats." Aizawa gestured to them.

"That's right!" Pixie-Bob shouted. "My name is Pixie-Bob, and that one over there talking to Valerie is Mandalay! We're going to be your camp counselors!"

"Wait, then why are we meeting you here?" Uruaka asked.

"I think we both know the answer to that one, Ochako." Asui said.

Mandalay pointed out into the forest down below. "The camp is located over there, just a few kilometers from where we are now."

"If you're fast about it, you'll make it there by noon." Pixie-Bob smiled evilly.

Some kids started backing up, and some even tried to get back on the bus.

Pixie-Bob wouldn't let them though. She used her quirk to create a big earthquake that sent them all into the forest below.

"Good luck! Let's see if you can make it through the forest!" Mandalay yelled to them. "This entire land is our property, so you can use your quirks as much as you want!"

"Let's hope they at least make it there before the sun sets." Aizawa said.

"I'm sure they'll be fine. They can use their quirks after all." I waved at him.