25: 100% End

We came down to an area to where we were able to be gathered together. Luckily, they were okay, but Irinaka was freaking out.

"That yell, you heard it right?" Aizawa asked, holding Rock-Lock.

"Sure did. What the hell is going on?" I asked, looking around at the chaos. Midoriya did the same.

Irinaka yelled again, and it was hard to pinpoint where he was.

"If we don't stop this, we're going to be crushed!" The chief yelled.

Suddenly, Irinaka yelled again, and Midoriya looked over towards a hole in the wall.

"Is that him there?" I asked as he charged up One For All.

"I sure hope so!" He started going towards the hole and kicked it. I made a plasma energy shield to protect the others from the incoming debris.

Aizawa got a glimpse of him and quickly used his quirk. We did it!

We stopped Irinaka!

He started to fall out of the wall, and that's when I heard a familiar voice.

"Sorry yakuza, but I think we'll do what we want after all." I looked over and saw Twice and Toga. They were sitting on the wall.

"Later!"

Sir Nighteye threw one of his support items towards Irinaka. "Catch him!" He yelled to Midoriya and I.

Since I was okay to move, I quickly flew over and caught him by the back of his shirt. I then brang him over to the ground, holding him upside down by his foot now.

"The League betrayed them?" Aizawa said.

Sir Nighteye pushed up his glasses. "Seems so. And they used us to aid in their scheming. Though, at least we're on solid ground now."

I threw Irinaka to the ground and brushed off my hands. "Dirty trick."

Now that we took care of him, it was time to take care of Chissaki.

(Time skip)

"The walls have finally stopped moving, but it's hard to tell where we are now." The chief said.

"I'm positive Eri's bedroom is located in that direction." Sir Nighteye pointed forwards.

"Irinaka! I want you to straighten out those hallways, you hear?!" The chief yelled at him. His eyes were bugging out.

"The hell?"

"The drugs must've worn off. Looks like the after effect is starting to show." I looked over at him.

"That was Toga and Twice just now, right? The League of Villains is here too!" The chief said.

"I really hope it's just them..." I said with a sour look.

"Toga...Toga...and Twice. I won't forgive you, you traitors! You traitors will die!" Irinaka yelled uncontrollably.

I flew up behind him and slapped the back of his head hard to knock him out. "Alright, time to go to sleep now."

I looked up at Nighteye and the others. "I'm guessing those two were the only ones here. Either way, they're gone now. We came here to save Eri, remember?"

"She has a point." The chief said. "Let's get moving. Worry about capturing the league later if necessary."

We started moving. We had to go save Eri.

As we made our way, we saw a fallen yakuza member on the ground. It meant that we were close.

Midoriya and I went ahead, and blasted through the wall in front of us. What we saw, was unimaginable.