21: Shie Hassakai

Today was the day. We had the meeting for the team up with Sir Nighteye.

When Aizawa and I got there, we were shocked to find that he didn't only call in us, Gran Torino, and Fatgum, but several other Pro Heroes.

Including...Ryukuu. Meaning...all the students from Class 1-A who have started their work studies would be working with us. Except Tokoyami of course.

Wow. This must be a really big case. I thought.

Aizawa and Gran Torino went over to talk to Bubble Girl, Sir Nighteye's sidekick. I didn't really know what to do since I didn't really know anyone there.

Suddenly, when I turned my head towards the door, it opened to reveal the students. And the Big Three!

I immediately floated over and latched onto Tamaki, who just teetered back and forth without saying a word.

"Thank goodness you guys are here! I don't know anyone here besides Aizawa and Gran Torino, so I'm kinda out of options for people to talk to." I said.

"Valerie! What are you doing here?" Midoriya asked, surprised.

"Huh?" I looked at him from behind Tamaki's head, which was blocking my view. "Oh, I'm here because I work with him! Sir Nighteye requested that we both come." I pointed over to Aizawa, who just looked at all of us.

"What's going on?" Ochako asked.

"There's a meeting today. That's why all the Pro Heroes are here." I pointed to all the Pro Heroes in the room.

"Can you...get off me?" Tamaki asked timidly.

"Hmm..." I tapped my chin in thought. "No."

Tamaki had enough of my shenanigans. He lifted me up by my waist and set me down on the floor.

"There." He said smiling.

"Aw, you're no fun." I pouted.

Nejire obviously had enough of the suspense, so she went to talk to Ryukuu.

"I think I'm going to get back to Aizawa. See you!" I waved at him.

"You're just going to another end of the room..." He rolled his eyes.

I giggled as I ran up and stood next to Aizawa, who was talking to Ochako and Tsu.

"Oh. There you are." He said as I arrived.

"I was just bugging Tamaki." I said. "I'm here now."

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "You need to focus now."

"Yes, sir!" I said.

Ryukuu turned to Sir Nighteye, who I didn't even notice until now. He doesn't look anymore different from the last time I saw him.

"We're all here, Nighteye." She said. "You can start now."

He started walking forward. "Thanks to the information provided by all of you, our investigation has progressed nicely. We've invited you all here for a joint conference to share intel we've acquired. Regarding the yakuza group Shie Hassaikai. And what they might be planning."

That's right. I thought. The Shie Hassaikai. Aizawa mentioned something about it before when he told me Nighteye wanted to team up. They're a yakuza group that sells illegal drugs. I wonder if they made that bullet Tamaki was shot with.

Aizawa turned to me. "You think you're ready for this...Queen?"

I pumped my fists in response. "You bet."