11: Katsuki Bakugo, Kidnapped

We fought the villains for a while, until Shoji shouted something.

"Midoriya! Valerie! Todoroki!" He yelled. "When we were in the air, I rummaged through the guy's pocket. I got them." He held up two blue marbles.

"You got them back!" Midoriya shouted, relieved.

"Wait, what are those?" I asked.

"These are Bakugo and Tokoyami. It's the guy's quirk. Let's get outta here!" Shoji yelled.

We started running, but the villains tried stopping us. That's when a bunch of purple mist appeared in different areas.

"It's time to go, Van Guard Action squad." A booming voice said.

"I have to go now, but I'll see you later Izuku, kay?" Toga waved to Midoriya as she walked into the purple mist. Twice walked into the mist too.

Midoriya? What kind of business does she have with Midoriya? I thought.

"Let's go, Dabi." Compress said as he started to walk for the purple mist.

"Hold on." He said. "We're not leaving without the kid."

"Don't worry." Compress looked back at him. "They were so proud of themselves for rooting through my pockets, so I thought I'd give them a little something. A magician...never tells his true secrets." He snapped his fingers, revealing the marbles in Shoji's hands to be ice.

"Is that my ice?!" Todoroki asked.

"Perhaps. I've still got them both right here." Compress took off his mask and stuck out his tongue. That's where Bakugo and Tokoyami were, trapped inside his marbles.

"Not on my watch!" I started to charge up my beam, but another laser hit him instead.

We looked over to where it came from, and saw Aoyama standing there. He looked scared out of his mind.

Compress spat out the marbles, and Shoji and Todoroki lunged for them.

Shoji was able to catch one of the marbles. Todoroki tried to grab the other one, but...

...Dabi got to it first.

Todoroki started to fall. "Well isn't that a tragedy." Dabi smirked. "Poor little Shoto Todoroki."

Dabi held out the marble, and it released a scared looking Bakugo. Dabi put his hand around his neck as he slowly took Bakugo with him into the purple mist.

"Checkmate." He smiled.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled as he and I ran after them.

"Stay back...Deku...Valerie..." Bakugo managed to say.

Unfortunately for us, they made it through the portal and it closed.

Midoriya and I skid to the ground, on our hands and knees.

I was distraught. A student of mine was taken. I let this happen. It's all my fault.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled as he and I sobbed into the ground. Shoji, Aoyama, Tokoyami, and Todoroki gathered around us.

That's when I felt a hand on my back. I assumed it was Todoroki, and I was right, but that didn't matter to me right now. I couldn't think about anything else but Bakugo.

The rest of the night was a blur. We made it back to camp, but I had to explain to everyone that I let Bakugo get kidnapped.

I didn't care how much comfort I got.

I was going to save him.

Even if it cost me my life.

(Time skip)