1: The First Day

Hi, and welcome to Queen! This is a My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia fanfiction!

I do not own any of the characters besides my OC and her family. All rights are to Studio Bones and the creators of the manga.

This is based off the anime AND manga, so there will be spoilers for those included in the story.

Either way, let's start the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Aizawa?" I turned to him as we were walking down the hall.

The tall man looked down at me, wondering what I had to say.

"Oh. Um...I was just going to say..."

"What is it, Valerie?" He asked me, looking straight ahead. "Just say it."

I gave him a surprised face, then looked down again. "I'm a little nervous. It's my first year teaching people after all. What's more, these people happen to be around my age."

"You'll be fine. If you worry too much, you'll do terrible." He said. "Just be you." He opened the door to the classroom, where many new students were waiting.

The entrance exam for UA was about 2 weeks ago, and now we had a full class of underclassmen who had just passed that exam. Most of them got through just by passing alone, while two of the students in our class had actually got in through recommendations.

Mr. Aizawa and I walked in, and we saw many students chatting, sitting at their desks, and causing commotion throughout the classroom.

I decided that I should take matters into my own hands. I used one of my quirks to create a loud explosion with my hands. Everyone turned their heads in my direction in shock.

"Sit down at your desks, everyone." I ordered them. They all quickly scrambled to their seats, except this blonde boy. He walked up to me and got close to my face.

"What the hell was that?!" He yelled. "I'm the only one who should be able to create explosions!!" He lifted up his hand, which started to have different explosions on it.

Unfazed, I lifted him up using my telekinesis quirk, and sat him down in his seat.

"Welcome to UA, students." Aizawa said, clearly uninterested in everything around him. "My name is Shouta Aizawa, and I'll be your homeroom teacher."

I stepped forward, ready to introduce myself. "Good morning everyone!" I chirped. "My name is Valerie Ophenium. How about we go around the room and introduce ourselves?"

"That won't be necessary, Val." Mr. Aizawa sunk into his sleeping bag.

"Oh, come on!" I stomped my foot, then looked at the class. "Let's do it anyway, shall we?"

The class started to whisper among themselves. I was getting more and more nervous by the minute.

"Who will go first?!" I said, clapping my hands together rather loudly. It seemed to calm the class down though.

"I shall!" A blonde boy eagerly raised his hand.

"Ah, yes! Say your name, and your quirk!"

"My name is Yuga Aoyama. My quirk is Navel Laser! I can shoot a laser from my belly button!"

"Very interesting quirk!" I smiled as he sat down. "Who's next?"

I scanned the room, and decided to pick on someone from the back row.

"You! With the red and white hair! What's your name?"

He looked up at me, completely surprised, then back down again at his hands.