4: Valerie Ophenium, Origin

"As you may or may not know, I'm not originally from Japan. I'm from the West, more specifically...England."

"I was actually born into the royal family. It was me, my father, my mother, and my sister. We all had multiple quirks."

"My parents originally had dove and crow quirks, but they were captured and taken in for testing. They were tested on and given every quirk that people could think of."

"Because the scientists messed with their DNA, me and my sister were born like this. Because of the excessive amount of added quirks running through their bodies, their bodies slowly started to decay over time. It made them weaker."

"My sister and I were taught how to use our quirks at a very young age. Unlike most people, we were born with our quirks. The doctors think it was because my mother and father had quirks added to their bodies."

"One fateful day when I was five, I was given a weakness. I was playing out in the royal garden when suddenly, I was kidnapped."

"This person left me tied to a chair. When I finally woke up, I didn't know where I was. I used one of my quirks to break free and escape, but the person who kidnapped me caught me escaping."

"The kidnapper's quirk was Curse, meaning they could put a curse on someone for a lifetime. This kidnapper panicked, and use their quirk on me."

"I don't remember much of what happened after I was cursed, only that I was back home and safe."

"A few days later, me and my parents finally figured out what kind of curse was put on me. It was a dark blood curse."

"Legend states that if the person who was hit with this curse uses dark magic, their veins will turn black on the outside of their wrists. If they keep using any kind of quirk before their wrists can heal, the darkness will keep going up your veins until it takes over your entire body and kills you."

"Also, if you are hit with the curse, your blood with always be black and poisonous."

"I found this out the hard way, and a few times, my wrist veins were black. They've always healed on their own though."

"Although, one day, the curse cost me people's lives."

"Our kingdom was under attack by villains. My parents went to fight along with our army, but the villains were too strong."

"I was 8 at the time, and I could've fought them alongside my sister, but my arms were still in recovery from training. I had used dark magic not too long ago."

"I slowly opened the door to the castle to find a horrifying thing. My parents were badly injured."

"I ran over to them crying. I could've healed them using my quirk, but I was still in recovery."

"What I didn't know when I was little is that I could still use my quirks, it was just cause damage to me. My parents just told me I couldn't use them, but I didn't know that. If I had know I could save them, I would've done it in an instant."

"My parents died that day, and the monarchy was taken down. Our castle was left in ruins. Soon after the battle with the villains, the high officials of the castle had a meeting with me and my sister."

"They said that they wanted to rebuild the monarchy with me being the new queen. I refused, because I was only 8. They told me that it didn't matter how old I was, and that they needed someone to rule England at least. That's when I ran out of that meeting."

"My sister followed after me. She wasn't very happy with me, and we haven't been getting along lately. She told me that I needed to run the kingdom. She told me as much as she hated the idea of someone who killed her parents running the kingdom, someone who had more hours of training than her had to do it."