A/n:- Just because.

Hey guyss!!!

There's not been an author's note in a while so here you go!

Well, Beneath the stars is coming to an end... its just a matter of few chapters and if I'm being honest, I'm gonna miss this journey. I'm gonna miss writing Joshate moments, I'm gonna miss writing Drake and Kate bickering or Ethan being sassy. But as you know, all things come to an end.

There are a few more chapters till we bid all of them goodbye. I'm working on it and I'll try my best to give you guys what y'all are waiting from since the first chapter. Note that I said TRY.

As of now, I'm not planning to write a sequel though I might write it if and when I get time. So stay tuned.

Also, a hugeeeee thank you for the 1.2K reads!!! I cannot be more happy. I love you all so so sooooooooooo muchhhhhhh  for reading my storyy n supporting me till here. I'm glad I started this journey with amazing readers!!

Up there... the video for Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran is cuz I'm listening to that song as I write this XD... have you seen his eyes in the video??!?!?!! I'm a loser for blue eyes mann!! He is an amazing singerr... if you haven't listened to his music... you're missing on some great work!!

I guess I'm gonna stop... cuz idk wat else to say, hehe. Oh... next chapter will come up soon... like in a few days and it's so far my favourite... idk why!!

I hope you have a nice, brilliant, amazing, fantastic day ahead!!!!

Lots of love💕💕

----- Blackwood Heronstairs ;))