Letters Part 3

Here you go...

Previously on Beneath the stars... Josh finally decided to open the letters. He called Kate to be with him. They both read the first nine letters. (Read the previous two chapters if you've missed it.)
Now,

Chapter 26: Letter (part 3)

T e n t h   l e t t e r :

《  So u read Asher's letter...
Mom's letter, dad's letter, Stephanie's letter... my letters obviously..

Uk wat I wanted to tell u thr those... there are ppl who love you... there are ppl who care about you and if dats not enough for you idk wat is...

Ik u r not dat guy who is like c'mon ppl love me, I'm gr8... u are always happy with wat u have and dats something u shld be proud of Josh... there are ppl out there who care abt you... who care if you are alive... and trust me dying sucks... being alive is a boon... having ppl love u is a boon..

There are people in this world who don't have a family to go home to, but they still live. They don't give up. They face all the challenges head on and live. Learn from them, how not to give up. Ik how much you love me, but I'd not be happy to see you stuck on with my death. Move on and live your life, be successful and make mom and dad proud, make me proud. Uk, I'll host a party here in hell, whenever you achieve something... and let me tell you, they'd be graandd!!

There are two reasons I did this stuff for...
1. To let u know abt our real mother
2. To make u understand dat giving up or let's say ending your life is not an option... don't ever think about it... ik u must have cuz I literally know how ur brain works... if it works... so just shut up and don't die... live for me cuz I cannot...

Dats it for this one...

Love you so so muchhh...

One n only Phil;) 

E l e v e n t h     l e t t e r :

《  Hey there again...
We're almost donee...

U see it wasn't dat hard to know the truth... so hoping dat u r reading this and dat u didn't leave in between (if u have then I'm gonna haunt u in ur dreams... for real.. the efforts I've taken to write these... you don't even know half of it... well, moving ahead...)
This one is special to me... some of our happy memories...

U remember when u were seven and you'd walked into a wall (dat requires talent... u've got skillz, I must say) well, dad was very scared if u were alright and he thought it was all my fault dat I didn't stop u from walking into d wall (it's not like I had power to move the wall and u were too busy eating to see the wall coming towards you) and I was grounded for a whole freaking week... now I shld have been angry but I was not (cuz I love youu)... u acted weird for 3 days after dat n I thought shit my brother lost his brain and I called dad to be home fast and when he asked u questions, u answered all correct and I was grounded for another week. I mean... see wat luck I carried... I'm soo proud of myself...

Then once we'd gone to the park with wats his name again??? Something Ford ig... dat kid pushed you from the swing and I remember kicking d shit out of him... I mean how can anyone touch my lil brother... how dare they?? And uk wat happened later so let's drop this here... I just liked d part of kicking him, hehe...

Do u remember dat beach one... I'd thrown u in d sea and you being you, didn't come back so soon... instead u swam deeper... well fyi... I called dad to tell him you'd drowned in d sea and dat we'll probably find you on d other side... he'd literally screamed in my ears to get u back home in next 20 mins... dats why when u came back I pulled you all d way home in ur trunks... and well I was grounded againnnn...