The Guys

Chapter 20. The Guys

Josh was eating his breakfast when Drake came in.

"Joshh... it's been so long since we've met last," he said and went over to hug his best friend.

"Nah.. stay away," Josh said pushing Drake aside.

"Whyy?" Drake asked pouting like a child.

"I don't know where you are coming from," he said.

"Don't worry bud, he was not with me," Doug said coming in and kissing Drake on his cheek.

"Whoaa... keep it in your room bro," Josh said turning away.

"Wh... what??" Drake shouted.

"What? I was just joking man," Josh said controlling his grin.

"Uhh... fuck it. Josh there is something I wanna tell you, I really wanted to tell you all of this earlier. You see, me and Doug are... dating," Drake said and closed his eyes.

"I."

"What?"

"You said it wrong, it should be 'I and Doug are dating' is what he meant," Doug rolled his eyes.

"Why are you correcting my grammar... didn't you hear what I said?"

"I know you guys are dating... he told me yesterday."

"WHAT?" Drake glared at Doug with disbelief.

"And I'm fine with that... I'm really happy for you guys," Josh added when he saw Drake glaring at Doug.

"Wait... really?" Drake asked.

"Yeah. Just don't hurt my brother," he said to Drake.

"Yeahh... don't you dare hurt me."

"He.... was talking about me. He's my brother, so he is gonna kick your ass if you hurt me and vice versa... I guess," Doug said.

"Yep."

"Okay..." he turned to Doug, "why did you betray me though? We'd decided to tell him together."

"I'm sorry babe, I just couldn't keep it from him. But don't worry, I'll make it up to you right now," he said as he placed his can of diet coke on the counter and headed towards Drake.

"Ohh... shitt... these pants are getting tighter."

"Whoaa... get out of my sight... I don't want to torture my eyes. Get out you two," Josh said closing his eyes.

"Are you getting turned on, Josho??"

"Leave him alone, we'll go to my room, c'mon," Doug said dragging Drake with him.

"What the hell??? Not in this house when I'm here," Josh shouted.

"Ohh c'mon, we did it so many times when you were home. You didn't even know," Drake said.

"GROSS... GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS HOUSE," Josh shouted.

"Nope. We're gonna stay here..."

"Whyyy... just go on a date or something."

"We're not going out, we can't... don't you see whats happening here??" Drake said.

"I'm outta here," Josh said putting his bowl in the sink and heading to his room to get ready.

He came out wearing a dark blue tshirt and black jeans. He had his headphones around his neck and backpack on his shoulder which had his camera.

"Where you going?" Doug asked.