A/N: New Year Special

Hey guyss!!!
Happy new year to all of you...

I believe new year brings new beginnings. We all have been through a lot lately. But we have finally completed the year. Things are definitely gonna change.

Everything happens for a reason.
We cannot go back to what we used to be because nature is telling us to move on. It's telling us to be satisfied with what we have. We all had our shares of ups and downs but we've come a long way and turning back is not an option now. We all have achieved something we'll always be grateful for. We have overcome a pandemic. Not completely yet, but I have faith that we all will live through this and 2020 will be a history. It wasn't easy but we did it.

Let us all start this new year with great enthusiasm, greater faiths and even greater goals. We have come this long and we have to go longer ahead. So let's not be sad about the year we had but let's look forward to the one about to come.

Let's all pray for those who are affected, for everyone actually, to be safe. Let's end this year on a happy note to start the next one with a smile on our faces.

SO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND ENJOY THE NEW YEAR'S EVE WITH YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR LOVED ONES. BID 2020 A GOODBYE AND HAVE A GREAT EVE GUYSS!!!
AND THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT CUZ THAT'S WHAT KEEPS ME PUSHING FORWARD.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

-------- Blackwood Heronstairs;)