Letters Part 2

Previously on Beneath the stars... Josh finally decided to open the letters. He called Kate to be with him. They both read the first four letters. (Read the previous chapter if you've missed it.)
Now,

Chapter 25: Letters (part 2)

F i f t h   l e t t e r :

《  Hey lil bro... i hope you are fine...
Don't stress yourself okay??
I'm with you... uk my soul is probably running around you... well, I believe in guardian angels and I so much want to be yours... uk when I die, I'll probably pray to Raziel to send me as your guardian angel... and dat will happen only if you've not found someone to take care of you... if u have, then I'm not needed...

Getting on with d topic...
Our real mother... her name's Lisa... she's real sweet... I never thought someone would love me so muchh other than you and Stephanie (whom you'll know abt soon) of course, but our mom does... and she loves you tooo...

Do you remember I'd gone to dat solo trip to Ohio, well I was with her... I thought dat it'd be better if I spend time with her before my time ends. She's really kind and loving and caring... a mother we never got in our lives. Uk wat surprises me... she bakes just like you... literally the same... Now you know where that talent of yours comes from...

Go and meet her Josh. I'm not saying forgive her just like that, but atleast give her a chance... I forgave her the instant she hugged me, back in Ohio... uk how some touches make you feel safe and loved, well that's the feeling I got when she hugged me...

She's an independent lady, lives by herself for most of the time. And with dad whenever he goes over. They both are the new Romeo and Juliet or even better Malec for me... so much in love... damn that we were not able to see them with us... God bless them and you and the love they share...

Now, I can go on and on with the love thing but there's another letter for that...
So, I'll stop and let you read the next one which is by our mom...

Read them and see how much she loves us...

One n only Phil;) 

S i x t h   l e t t e r :

Hey Josho...
hehe, i like calling you that... the way you get irritated makes me laugh every single time...
Who was that again, the one who invented that name? Ig Linda? Oh gosh... she was so in love with you... I still remember the way she always called you My Josho and the way you'd flinch at that... she even gave you a ring with Josho in a heart... damn, I miss that girll... why did you guys break up??? She was soo... well got it... she was sooo not the one for ya... Josho

Well letter by mom.... she wrote this way back when she left... so go onnn...

Hey you boys!!!
I hope you both are doing great... and now that you both are old enough to read this, I just want to say that I'm sorry...

I love you guys sooo much that it hurts... it hurts thinking not being with you... not being there for you when you grow up... not being a great mom I always wished I was...

I need to leave you both to the care of your father... I know he'll never let me down and take care of you...

I feel it deep in my bones that someday we'll meet again and be a family, the family I'll crave for every single day of my life...

I never want to leave you both... I want to hold you close to me and protect you... I never want those people to know about you and hurt you to get back at me...