It's a small world

Chapter 19. It's a small world

Josh's POV

Kate and Drake were bickering, which is the only thing they do but it was irritating me and to top that I was guilty about burning Drake's breakfast. While they were bickering the bell rang and I was definitely not gonna open the door.

My experience with opening doors is not good enough. Once when I was small, there was a man on the door and he was speaking something but I didn't hear a single word... it was like my brain just packed and left my head. And let me tell you, it was very embarrassing when he repeated the same thing twice and my brain still hadn't returned. That's why I don't open doors. Well, there was this other time when I was at my cousin's place and the bell rang and I opened the door to a kid who had a bucket in his hand... with ice cold water... which he emptied on me... It's true what they say... experience is the best teacher. Also I just remembered there is someone on the door...

I'd totally forgotten and these two were still bickering like kids so I decided to be the Mommy and stop them. So I sent Kate to open the door, cuz it's her house and told Drake to shut up. After she left, I sat beside Drake and he turned to me instantly.

"Whoaa, wats up?" I asked.

"Who's the girl you were talking about?"

"What girl?"

"Oh c'mon, I heard every single word of your conversation with Kate. And thanks by the way for being there for her," Drake said.

"Eavesdropping is not good Drake. Where are your manners?" I ask.

Why do I sound like the Mommy again?

"It's cuz you are not out of the role yet," Drake said.

"I said that aloud?"

"Yep. But that's not the point, who's the girll?"

"There is no girl..."

"Dude I heard everything, the girl is beautiful, clumsy and what, angelic or something."

"She is angelic."

"Who is she? You better tell me it's Kate or I will kill you!!"

"It's no---" I was interrupted by some guy entering the room. He was smiling... and so was Kate.

"Drakee... my boyy," he said when he saw Drake.

Drake turned to me, "this is not over... we'll talk about this later," he said as he got up with a wide smile and hugged the guy.

"Dylan... what you doing here man?" he asked pulling away.

Dylan? Do I know this name other than Dylan Sprouse? Wait... is he... the one Kate was talking about that day? Is he her ex? But she's happy to see him. Well, she did say they ended everything on good terms. But is he the one who left her? And if he is, why is he back??

"Bought you guys some chinese breakfast. C'mon," Dylan said as he went in kitchen and we all followed. I didn't say that aloud right?

He took out the plates and started serving. How did he know everything??

"Who's the guest?" He asked looking at me.

Seriously? Who does he think he is?

"You," Kate said.

"Yeah I know, who's the other guest?"

"He's not guest. He's my friend, really close friend," Kate said looking at me.