Welcome!!

Hey guyss!!!

So this is my first book... so forgive me for any mistakes in advance...

This story is totally fictional... a work of my imagination. So the use of certain terms might be inappropriate, but as I said it's all a fiction.

This book really means a lot to me than you all think, being my first attempt... so I'd appreciate if you don't copy any of my stuff... in other words all rights are reserved and I'll take action against anyone who tries to steal my work.

Moving ahead, thank you very much for giving this book a chance... it means the world to me. Do tell me what you feel about it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was broken and the only thing that she felt worth living for was her mother's face she saw in the stars at night. She believed in stars just as one believes in God. She spent nights together watching stars from the cliff which was like her home.

Will she be able to find someone beneath the stars worth living for? Or will she remain just as broken as she was?
Will the stars write her life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go and enjoy the journey of a broken girl and a broken boy who might mend each other's hearts!! I'm not promising anything;))

Yours,

Blackwood Heronstairs;)))