Chapter 122-123

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 122

    "Brother!!"

    Qi Hui took the little pinwheel and ran to his brother Qi Yue's leg and hugged him. Qi Yue hugged him in his arms and rubbed the tip of his nose affectionately, Hui Hui grinned. Grinning openly, after being put down by his brother, he went to the uncle Jiang Che next to him to act like a baby.

    "Hui Hui is so good." Jiang Che rubbed Qi Hui's little furry head, and exclaimed a few words smoothly.

    After completing the routine tasks, Qi Hui went to grandma's place again.

    "

    Hui Hui , today's voice is still that loud." Qi Hui, the little guy, will easily become a passionate little sugar ball when his family comes back. He must stick a sticky, domineering little sugar on everyone. The ball has to make Huihui's slime on everyone.

    Huihui always welcomes family members very warmly, and Comrade Xiao Jiang feels that if this child can go to Haidilao, he can work directly at the door.

    Compared to learning a singing instrument, this little guy is more suitable to learn other things, such as welcoming guests, opening a restaurant, etc., which will definitely make customers feel the warmth of home.

    After Huihui's little sugar ball had glued everyone, he began to talk about what happened at home today, "Big Brother Orange

    is here today." "Is that right? People are here." Zhao Yinghua's heart jumped, and the corners of her mouth showed a bit of joy. , I heard that the second son, daughter-in-law and grandson are here. If she says she is not happy, it is all false, she must be happy.

    Jiang Che knew that his brother-in-law's own brother and sister-in-law were coming, but these things had nothing to do with him. He just smiled beside him, turned his head and looked at Qi Yue.

    After Qi Yue heard that the second uncle and the second uncle were coming, there was no other big reaction, and instead he hugged the little sugar ball brother at home in his arms and blew the air on the small windmill in his hand. .

    "Wow, wow, wow, wow! "The beautiful

    骱绾... After marking the hump bream 〖Yi Zheng is not only a small sugar ball, but also a little rainbow arrogant . " Huihui, what are you doing at home today? "

    Little Sugar Ball pretended to secretly beckon his brother Qi Yue, and Qi Yue curiously moved his ears over, "Huihui, what's the matter?" "

    Qi Hui made a small expression when he saw something big, and called out in a deep tone: "Brother..."

    Qi Yue: "...?" "

    Huihui had a kind (discussed) important matter with his parents today. "

    Qi Yue's mouth twitched: "What?" "

    Qi Hui put up a little thumb and said, "Dad said that there are 30 Huihui in one hair of mom." "

    Qi Yue: "..."

    Qi Yue touched his brother's head affectionately, and said lightly: "Perhaps. "