Chapter 124-125

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 124

    There was a long silence between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law, or Jiang Shuangling took the lead in speaking, "Mom, I have nothing to talk with my second wife, we just talked about books."

    Zhao Yinghua suspiciously: "Book?"

    Cheng Mingxi also recovered. "Yeah, we are talking about Journey to the West."

    Jiang Shuangling immediately said: "The first one is the Romance of the Three Kingdoms!"

    Zhao Yinghua: "??? Why are you talking about these books suddenly?"

    Jiang Shuangling: "Nothing, just talk casually Talk.” I

    can’t say that I’m talking about your little daughter-in-law of Guanyin, the little son of Black Xiongjing, and the second son of Guan Yu and Zhang Feier’s daughter-in-law.

    I was very confused...

    Cheng Mingxi smiled: "Yeah, just chat with my younger siblings. We had a great time. My younger siblings gave me a lot of knowledge. I never remembered the chapter about the black bear robes in Journey to the West. Well."

    Zhao Yinghua: "???"

    Zhao Yinghua originally thought it was two daughter-in-laws who were talking about something unknown, but deliberately involved in these two books, Journey to the West and Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but he didn't expect to be able to pull it out. a few words? ?

    ...What are they really talking about...black bear spirit? Tang Sanzang to learn the scriptures? ?

    Jiang Shuangling was unwilling to show weakness: "Mom, yes, my second wife also gave me a lot of insights. I only learned today that Guan Yu and Zhang Fei's friendship has another explanation."

    Zhao Yinghua: "???"

    Cheng Mingxi: "Black Bear The essence is outrageous!"

    Jiang Shuangling: "Zhang Fei is even more unimaginable!"

    Zhao Yinghua: "......???? What are you talking about?"

    How does it sound yin and yang weird.

    "Nothing, Mom, Huihui seems to have called me over there, I'll go there first." Comrade Xiao Jiang decided to take a quick escape first.

    Neither the black bear spirit nor the king of the daughter country have anything to do with her.

    "Mom, I'm going to see Cheng Cheng too." Cheng Mingxi also decided to leave, not wanting to say a few words to her mother-in-law, what Guan Yu and Zhang Fei were talking about was completely nonsense.

    Resolutely can't let the fourth...Huh? I can’t let the fifth person know... The

    two daughter-in-laws immediately disappeared before Zhao Yinghua’s eyes. Zhao Yinghua only felt weird for a while, but could not tell where the weirdness was. He only felt that these two daughters-in-laws just spoke out. The yin and yang weirdness that cannot be described.