Chapter 6-10

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 6

    It's Jiang Che.

    Little Jiang's brother ran up to Jiang Shuangling's head, and Jiang Shuangling stood up and hugged him in his arms.

    Holding the little guy in her arms, she secretly breathed a sigh of relief in her heart.

    In any case, the deadlock was finally broken.

    But...

    this little guy wouldn't have been encouraged by someone from outside to come in and investigate the situation.

    Jiang Shuangling looked down at Jiang Che in her arms, but Jiang Che pulled her arm around her, sneaking a glance at Qi Heng.

    This little guy thought he was very careful, but he didn't know that in the eyes of the two adults, such behavior was tantamount to stealing ears.

    Battalion Commander Qi also stood up at this meeting, and when he stood face to face, the opponent's one-meter-eight tall man was quite oppressive.

    "Commander Qi, this is my brother, Jiang Che." In the end, it was Jiang Shuangling who spoke first. If this marriage can happen, she will definitely take Jiang Che with him.

    Qi Heng's gaze turned to Jiang Che.

    Jiang Che shrank to hide in Jiang Shuangling's arms.

    Jiang Shuangling raised her eyes to look at the opposing battalion commander Qi. She found that the other's eyes were a little strange at this time, it seemed that she looked at Jiang Che in her arms with some curiosity, and her aura was also drastically reduced.

    Seems to like children?

    "Do you want to hug him?" Jiang Shuangling blinked and asked tentatively.

    Jiang Che stayed in his sister's arms in a daze like a small tool man. (Tiasa: Lol xD)

    Qi Heng raised his hand, which should be meant to hug, Jiang Shuangling decisively stuffed the small tool man into the other's arms.

    Although the four-year-old Jiang Che is thin, she still has a lot of weight.

    Qi Hengying frowned slightly, and after he hugged the infant child in his arms, he felt a little regretful.

    This is the first time he holds such a big child.

    The small arms and calves feel that they can be broken with a slight bend.

    The honest little Jiang Che was hugged (caught) in his arms, and he did not dare to call, and looked at the sister behind him as if he was asking for help.
(Cute >~<)

    Jiang Shuangling: "..."

    Now this scene seems more embarrassing than before.

    Jiang Shuangling looked at the big and small in front of him, and felt something was wrong, and even wanted to laugh.

    The commander Qi Ying's hands and feet were almost stiffened into robots. He didn't seem to know how to hold the child, and his original cold expression began to break.