Chapter 31-35

return

It's a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 31

Wang Xueshu looked at Jiang Shuangling in front of him, and his chin was almost astonished and dropped to the ground.

Jiang Shuangling was also shocked by the overwhelming look of the other party. Why? Is it hard to be acceptable?

In her mind, she recalled Qi Heng's expressionless and solemn appearance on weekdays.

--It's really unacceptable.

Jiang Shuangling was afraid that the other party would be too frightened. She rolled her eyes and deliberately said: "Soldiers defend their homes and defend the country, aren't they the cutest group of ordinary people?"

Wang Xueshu: "..."

Although they know what they are saying It's not the same thing, but Jiang Shuangling's words are so reasonable that she can't refute it.

She couldn't help being biased by the other person's thinking, and sighed: "Then my old man is also very cute?"

After finishing speaking, Wang Xueshu couldn't help but shiver herself.

Ma, this is too scary to say.

Jiang Shuangling: "..."

As for?

Is it because you learn to dance and have a strong desire to perform.

Jiang Shuangling and Wang Xueshu got into the car, and the boy in uniform driving in front greeted him and drove on the road steadily.

"There is an uneven road ahead. Sister-in-laws sit still." After

arriving in the car, the two of them stopped talking about what they had said before. Jiang Shuangling leaned against the window with her eyes half-squinted, watching the outside dimly. The backward scenery gradually lost consciousness.

I didn't sleep well last night. She actually fell asleep as soon as she got in the car. Even the bumps on the road did not affect Jiang Shuangling's sleep like a pig.

When Wang Xueshu saw Jiang Shuangling who was falling asleep, she was a little bit dumbfounded, and even wondered in her heart: Would she stay up late on purpose and go to Rongcheng just to sleep today?

...... Is it motion sickness?

She is really curious about how the Qi family husband and wife next door get along.

Jiang Shuangling slept all the way to Rongcheng, but Wang Xueshu awoke her, "Wake up, wake up, sister Shuangling, the place is here."

Jiang Shuangling suddenly opened his eyes and realized where he was now, and said to Wang Xueshu . Thanks, then rubbed his eyes and looked down at the watch on his wrist.

She doesn't know how long she slept, but she is much better now than before.

It's really comfortable to make up for sleep.

"Qi family, I just listened to your voice. I think your voice is just like God's meal. Do you want to consider coming to our art troupe."

"You must sing in your voice. It must be very good."