Chapter 82-83

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 82

    In the early summer morning, the red sun only reveals deep and shallow red on the distant mountains, and the glow of the sun sweeps across the roof and shines on people's faces.

    Jiang Shuangling blocked her with her hand, her gaze fell on the purple-blue fence, where a few morning glory bloomed.

    Wang Xueshu, who came out to wash and breathe, raised his hand and greeted her. Wang Xueshu's belly was slightly older than her, and it seemed to be a bit embarrassing now.

    "What did your house make yesterday, so fragrant?"

    "I made some braised vegetables. If you like Sister Xueshu, I will teach you how to do it."

    "Okay, I'm drooling after listening."

    They said for a while. , The color of the sunlight shining on the body has become light yellow, but it is even hotter. The cool wind in the morning has become a scorching wind mixed with heat.

    Wang Xueshu held a fan and slapped the wind, "The sun during the day is getting more and more vicious."

    "Your kids will be on vacation soon."

    "Yeah, it's time for the summer vacation after the exam."

    Jiang Shuangling did it again after taking the exam. Some of the stewed vegetables used up all the lotus roots I bought before, and I gave a part of it to Wang Xueshu, and ran to the home of Teacher Yao and Sister Song again.

    Sister Song was drying Doubanjiang recently, and Jiang Shuangling asked her to help some of it.

    "Did you make it? It's really fragrant, but it's not spicy enough." Sister Song tasted the stewed flavor brought by Jiang Shuangling, and felt that it tasted good, but it was not spicy enough.

    "I'll give you a bag of peppercorns. The peppercorns from our house are amazing."

    "Do you want millet

    peppers ?" Jiang Shuangling swallowed, "...no, no, no more."

    She sincerely admired Sister Song in her heart.

    In such a hot weather, no one has any appetite. The sunlight above his head is already hot enough, plus a layer of strong spicy blast in his mouth, can this person...can bear it?

    The sun on this day is particularly venomous, as if everything in the world is about to be roasted. The chickens and ducks in the family are quietly enjoying the cool in the corner, and the little rabbits are too lazy to move, and they don’t nest together anymore. Fresh vegetable leaves will lose all their water before long.

    Jiang Shuangling originally thought that Qi Heng would not be back at noon today, but he didn't expect that the other party would appear in the yard with a fierce sunrise.

    There was a breath of green grass in the yard, and the scorching sun at noon made people dizzy. She couldn't see the face of the man in the yard at all, and the dazzling golden light made her unable to open her eyes.