Chapter 51-54

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 51: Mud

    The stars flickered, the bright moon hung in the night sky, and the screams of insects and frogs came from the fields. The light of several flashlights flashed across the darkness. The muddy water in the paddy field was reflected with a little silver light. He Miao is a vibrant green color.

    The field trail only allowed one person to pass. Several cooking class members walked in front. Two female hygienists Xie Yuqing and Liu Yue walked in the middle. Several children were caught in the middle. Jiang Shuangling and Zhu Mingming's mother followed at the back.

    "Children, be careful."

    Jiang Shuangling was walking on the ridge road at night with a bucket, some of her scalp numb, for fear that she would throw him a dog and chew on the mud if she didn't pay attention.

    The few children in front were not afraid of tigers, and they took a small wooden basin and walked and jumped on the ridge road. The adults in the back were startled.

    "Mom, go hurry up!!"

    "Sister, take me!"

    "There, there, there are loaches!!"

    ......

    Jiang Shuangling scolded these little debt collectors secretly with a wooden face, they are one of them. He had fun, but worried the adults behind.

    There is water in the fields at this time. If you slip and fall in, you will surely make your whole body muddy.

    They are also talking about catching the loach, be careful not to be "caught" by the loach.

    Jiang Shuangling regrets that Qi Heng is not here. If Qi Heng is here, let him worry about the two children.

    She and Zhu Mingming's mother glanced at each other, and their eyes all reflected a sentence: "These hapless children!

    "Mingming, be careful, don't step in the mud. "

    The rice field they are now in is all the fields of the army. They not only farm their own fields, but also raise chickens, ducks and pigs. The products are abundant in one year, and the food in the canteen is by no means bad in this era.

    Tonight, not only them, but other people also came out to catch the loach, saying that it was an extra meal for the soldiers. Roll the caught loach in the pan of the cooking class and stir-fry with the sour chili. , That's called a delicious world.

    Squad leader Jiang of the front cooking class was in front of him and quickly grabbed the loach. With the light of the flashlight, the loach lying on the mud foraging and resting saw the light and was silly on the spot, and was honestly caught in the bucket.

    The next two female hygienists are also heroes of the female middle school.

    A few of them were the main players in catching the loach, followed by four children, Zhu Mingming, Niu Jiadong, Qi Yue and Jiang Che together, catching the loach in pairs, one carrying a bucket, and the other in charge of catching the loach.