Chapter 90-91

return

It's a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 90

"Grandma, show you my painting!" When

Zhao Yinghua came back, Qi Yue took the color-filled picture and went to his grandmother to present the treasure. Jiang Che stood behind with his painting and had to give it to him. Brother-in-law look.

The two little guys, Niu Jiadong and Zhu Mingming, have gone home with their own drawings.

Zhao Yinghua took the words handed over by her grandson and smiled from ear to ear, "This is what you drew, let grandma take a look, it's so beautiful."

Qi Yue raised her little face and said very modestly: "I just filled in a color and painted. It was painted by my mother." It's

just that today's mother feels different from the usual mothers.

"It looks good, and your colors are also very beautiful." Zhao Yinghua looked down at the colorful tiger painted in seven colors, and nodded again.

"Grandson, you really know how to choose." Even if it is a gorgeous tiger, it is also the best looking tiger.

Qi Heng on the side took the painting handed over by Jiang Che, touched his head, and exaggerated: "The painting is good."

Little Jiang Che painted a giraffe. A color, but gave a big red giraffe.

The color is very eye-catching.

Jiang Shuangling couldn't bear to look directly at the coloring of these two goods. She blinded her eyes. She could only boast: "Very fantasy."

Zhao Yinghua smiled and turned her head to Jiang Shuangling, "Xiao Jiang, this is all you painted. , You are really capable. Mom had seen your paintings in the comic strip before."

"You did the two ink paintings in the room."

"I did them, they are not very good."

"It's too modest. Mom loves your paintings and thinks you paint better than anyone else. When will you paint a picture

for your mom ?" "I will draw you a portrait for mom later."

...

mother-in-law The two chatted for a while, when Zhao Yinghua suddenly said that she would write a calligraphy for her. Jiang Shuangling couldn't help nodding happily, thinking: This is the normal development of art communication! !

Watching the stars, watching the moon, talking about painting and calligraphy with her mother-in-law...

Zhao Yinghua rubbed the ink, spread out the white paper, and asked Jiang Shuangling: "What kind of character do you want."

Jiang Shuangling hesitated, and said, "Then you will have peace with you." Everything is going well."

According to the preferences of the older generation, I should like these five words.

"Okay." Zhao Yinghua wrote her five big characters, those few words are generous and free, very beautiful, and have their own character.

Jiang Shuangling understands calligraphy, and she suddenly discovered that her mother-in-law's calligraphy skills are not low, which is not something she can do casually in an amateur.