Chapter 104-105

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 104

    "It's so hot, so hot..." Qi Yue, Jiang Che and Wang Yunsheng were panting outside the yard. All of them were sweating on their foreheads, and their faces were puffed with powder. When they stopped, the tops of their heads were almost full of smoke. .

    At this time, I heard that someone was selling popsicles at the foot of the mountain, and a few cubs broke up and ran home together to ask for money to buy popsicles.

    Jiang Shuangling pointed to the change box, "Go get it yourself, Mom, do you want to eat it?"

    Zhao Yinghua shook her head.

    The two young comrades Qi Yue and Jiang Che touched a dime each, thumped and threw themselves at the fastest speed in their lives to buy four popsicles, one for five cents, two for each, and one for each hand.

    When they came back, they licked here and there, and the tops of their heads smoked, turning into popsicles in their hands.

    "Sister, do you want to taste it?" The ice lollies in her hand are sweet, and the cool and sweet ice water melts in the mouth, which can relieve the heat very much.

    "I'm not going to eat it, you can eat it." Jiang Shuangling has passed the age of eating ice. This is the big stove at home with two small stoves. The fire is strong every day and he can still eat ice.

    "Mom, then I'll eat it myself." Qi Yue stood in front of the electric fan with a popsicle in his hand, and the oncoming wind blew him in front of him.

    Eating a popsicle is great!

    "Hiccup? Mom?!" Jiang Shuangling hugged Xiao Huihui, an increasingly flexible little guy. He poked his head out of his mother's arms, opened his eyes wide, and looked curiously at his brother and uncle who were eating ice over there.

    The drool from the corner of the mouth flows down.

    "Mom!!" The little guy's legs were slightly bent on Jiang Shuangling's knees. He turned his head and stretched out his little hands to try to go to the place where his brother and uncle were.

    Qi Yue and Jiang Che, who had almost cooled down, heard Xiao Huihui's voice, and ran over with the popsicle that had been gnawed halfway in their hands. They looked at Gulu's big-eyed brother, and said curiously: "Brother, do you want to eat too?" "

    Jiang Che bit on the ice, leaving only two tooth marks, "It's delicious..."

    Little Comrade Qi Hui opened his eyes wide, and the crystal saliva dripped down from the corners of his mouth. Brother and uncle carried popsicles. After coming, there was an icy sweet smell in the air.

    The little guy made a wish to eat: "...times?"

    "Sister, can I eat for my nephew?"

    "No, Xiao Huihui is still young, so I can't eat popsicles."

    " Hey , watch the two brothers eat ." "

    ...

    Comrade Xiao Huihui looked at the two people in front of him not eating ice for him, and cried sadly, "Wow wow wow..."