Chapter 134-135

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 134

    "No."

    The male voice above his head was calm and determined.

    "Really not? Why not... Don't be afraid of ten thousand, just in case..." Getting old is really a heavy topic. No matter how much you refuse, that day will still come.

    When thinking of this, Jiang Shuangling's eyes suddenly opened up, and she was suddenly immersed in her consciousness.

    She was blessed by God and experienced two of her best years. When she was eighteen to twenty-five years old, a young man had the peak of physical strength and energy. However, since she was twenty-five years old, she could already feel her body gradually weakened. , I slowly realized that I was aging over time.

    The skin that was once plump and moisturized will gradually lose its youthful elasticity, and grow lines that have been deposited over the years, and the black hair like silk and satin will lose its luster...

    "Mister Jiang wants me to get older than you?" Qi Heng stared at it. Holding her eyes, her right hand gently combed the long hair on top of her head, and the other hand held her wrist, clasping her delicate fingers.

    Qi Heng closed his eyes, "If you want

    this-- " Jiang Shuangling interrupted him quickly: "That's not true."

    She looked at the mature but handsome face of the man in front of her, raised her hand to outline the outline of his facial features, and sighed. He said, "You must not deliberately violate your body, I am just talking about it."

    "I want to grow old with you, and grow old naturally. If this aging process can be slowed down, it would be nice."

    "Qi Heng, take care of your body with me."

    Qi Heng smiled and promised her: "Okay."

    "Help me keep the abdominal muscles." Comrade Xiao Jiang couldn't help but rubbed his body, although occasionally he would be very curious about what Qi Heng would look like when he grows a general belly like his second brother, but...

    she still Choose the abs.

    When Qi Heng heard what she said, she felt that the wife she knew was true and that she liked good-looking ones, so she asked the previous soul question: "Do you really like to see a bald-headed me?"

    Jiang Shuangling "You little "Looking at this world" looked at him, and then touched his short hair, "What if you are bald, can you still wear a wig?"

    Even after a few decades, he can still grow his hair, it seems Men are more obsessed with their own hair than women. After all, the majority of male compatriots generally choose to save their hair in the medical beauty projects of later generations.

    Qi Heng: "......"? 
"You want to see me wear a wig"

    Jiangshuang Ling laughed: "Just to comfort you."

    "Sleep, although it sounds like you grow old very romantic, but it Xiaojiang comrades and want more Comrade Qi

    fights against aging together." "We are a friendship and combat partner against the aging revolution."