Chapter 96-97

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 96

    The series of stories in Rongcheng's serial pictorial was completed. Jiang Shuangling received a total of 266 yuan and eight anise for the manuscript. In this era, it is already a good amount, worth a year's salary.

    She and the editor He Jin were also very comfortable with each other. After the serialization was completed, a collection booklet was sent over there.

    The editorial department also prepared commemorative gifts for the two authors. In order to express his gratitude, Jiang Shuangling sent a few sets of emoticons for the protagonist, and drew seven or eight pages of exaggerated story characters with great interest.

    These were all drawn by her freely, and found it interesting, so she gave them to Xue Li and the editorial department.

    Later, she received a message saying that the April Comic Strip was going to add a separate volume, which was a complete collection of their stories including Jiang Shuangling's subsequent paintings of the protagonist's emoticons and short stories.

    When Jiang Shuangling first received the letter, she felt that becoming the editor-in-chief was really too thoughtful. There is actually another book in this era?

    Xue Li was flattered, "Is it selling collections? Haven't I already seen the ones I bought in every issue?"

    "There have never been collections in other serials."

    "What kind of brochure?"

    "Will it be ? Will no one buy it?"

    Jiang Shuangling shook his head, "Not necessarily, maybe some people like to collect." The

    editorial department said that it was only in the April issue, and a small part of it was attached with a separate volume for people to collect. , If you are willing to buy it, you need this, if you don’t want to buy it, naturally there is a version without a brochure.

    "Editor-in-chief, you are taking too much this time. What if you can't sell these prints?"

    He Jin said, "This is also what many readers have asked for in letters."

    Their editorial department has recently received many letters from readers, all wanting to collect a set of comics, because Jiang Shuangling’s painting style at this time can be regarded as a kind of unique style, which is different from other people’s works, and it happens that many people like it. In addition, some materials recently sent by the author of the original painting...

    As the editor-in-chief, an attempt to attach a separate volume was sprouted.

    Lao Liu of the editorial department is very opposed to such an experiment. "The works of other masters are not in the collection. Just these two unknown authors, what are the special volumes for them?"

    The comic strip with the additional volume, the price It has also risen by two-thirds. If it is a loyal reader who buys every issue, who is willing to spend so much money to buy something that has been seen before.

    Lao Liu felt that this idea was completely unrealistic.

    "I have to try it. Although the paintings of these two girls look rough, they are unexpectedly popular with readers. These letters from all over the world are not fraudulent."