Chapter 55-58

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 55

    After the opened door creaked, the light and shadow in the room began to change, the snow-white shirt showed a faint luster, and the brown belt was tied around the waist, giving it an extraordinarily abstinence feeling.

    Since Jiang Shuangling opened the door, the movement of the opponent's hand stopped, and the neckline was allowed to spread, and the bulge of the apple above it rolled slightly.

    Jiang Shuangling: "..." In the

    first second, she felt as if she accidentally broke into the studio of some fashion blockbuster, and in the second second when she came back to her senses, her heart continued to swell. She felt that the clothes I made were comparable to internationally renowned designs. division.

    Of course, the clothes are good-looking, and the point is that people are good-looking.

    The opponent's superior figure, even if he wears a rag bag, can wear a pleasing fashion sense.

    "Qi Heng, what do you think of the clothes?" Jiang Shuangling pretended to walk to the other party's side casually, and started to walk down from the other's shoulders with both hands, all as if she was checking the clothes she made, sliding all the way from shoulder to chest. And then to the waist and lower abdomen...

    ——Unexpectedly, there is a sense of taboo for molesting male models.

    But the other party is his own husband, so he can touch him as he pleases.

    "It fits well." Qi Heng calmly grabbed the woman's wrist, separated by a layer of clothing, and when the woman's fingers passed through the texture of the muscles, all the originally relaxed muscles began to become tight.

    After being caught by someone’s wrist, Jiang Shuangling coughed: “...you cleaned it very well.” The

    other party put the romantic doghouse belonging to her artist in order in two or three strokes. If she was asked to present Qi Heng with an award, she He must be awarded a real "time management master".

    She doesn't know whether she cut corners or not.

    ——Probably there is.

    She gloated in her heart.

    "You only need to be satisfied with the clothes, and I can be considered to have completed a major task assigned to me by the organization." Jiang Shuangling sighed with her arms akimbo, feeling that it was not easy to finish four sets of clothes. "I am worthy of the organization, worthy of the flashing on the sewing machine. Bright silver needles.” At

    this point, Jiang Shuangling couldn’t help teasing: “Qi Heng, I always think your eyes are black, bright and beautiful. They are brighter than the stars in the sky, and they emit light. It's like the tip of a needle under a lamp. These days at home, every time I see the silver needle on the sewing machine, I can't help but think of you."

    Qi Heng: "..."

    "I make you unhappy ? " "

    no, that can not help but want to tease you, why did not you just the door, they also deliberately tease me, you would have guessed, is not it? "