Chapter 128-129

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 128: Xi Xi

    The time when she was pregnant with a small padded jacket is similar to when she was pregnant with Huihui. Jomo was also born at the end of the year and the beginning of spring. Jiang Shuangling was also grateful for this, but don't give birth in summer.

    It's better to have children in summer, but feel better in winter.

    Probably because there was an obedient little padded jacket in his stomach, Jiang Shuangling was pregnant with this child and did not suffer any crime. He did not even suffer during pregnancy. Xi Xi, the little guy, didn't toss her.

    "It must be my mother's intimate padded jacket." After her

    belly was big, Jiang Shuangling lived with Zhao Yinghua in a mountain city. The school classes stopped after six or seven months. Jiang Shuangling was at home to raise her baby with peace of mind.

    On the 24th of the twelfth lunar month of the lunar calendar, Jiang Shuangling gave birth to a five-jin young daughter in Shancheng Hospital.

    "I was born before the end of the year again!"

    "Sister!!"

    "     Xixi ."

    ...

Jiang Shuangling on the bed opened her eyes to look at her newborn daughter. The newborn baby was crumpled and could not see the details. Although his facial features are still so ugly, Jiang Shuangling, who has already had an experience...

    Even if he has already had an experience, Comrade Xiao Jiang still trembled .

    ——The daughter

    is so ugly, it is even uglier than when the son was born! !

    Jiang Shuangling can only persuade herself infinitely in her heart. Her mother, father, brother and uncle are all good-looking, and her daughter will certainly not look bad when she grows up.

    "This girl is like Xiao Jiang."

    "Sister is like a mother!!"

    "Xixi is like a sister!!"

    ...

    This time, the people next to him finally did not say that the child looked like Qi Heng, only Jiang Shuangling was the one who insisted, "I think my daughter is like her father."

    Why after the daughter was born , They all say that they are like her, the children who have just come out can't see the facial features! !

    "Xiao Jiang, look, this little nose and eyes are just like you."

    "Our     Xixi is so cute."

    "The nose is like her father?"

Jiang Shuangling was struggling, "I think my eyebrows are like her father!!

    " her father did not know the child born of it, tomorrow I hit a telephone in the past, Xiao Jiang, do you personally want to tell him? " "