Chapter 92-93

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 92

    Jiang Shuangling opened her eyes and her body was still exhausted. She found that she had returned home at this time. Qi Heng should have carried her back. After giving birth, she fell asleep in a daze.

    It was snowing outside the window, ice flowers stuck to the window, but the room was warm and burning wood.

    In the same way, Jiang Shuangling felt a bit stinky on her body. She couldn't move her body and hurt when she moved.

    The child slept tightly beside her, showing only a small red and wrinkled face. The child's father sat on a small stool and fell asleep on the mattress.

    Jiang Shuangling couldn't help but stared at the hair swirling on the child's father's head seriously, thinking that this guy's hair is still very thick.

    The proportion of the head is also perfect. If the child really looks like his dad, he can also have a perfect head shape.

    Looking away from the child’s father, he fell on the sleeping little red face, the little guy’s face was still red and wrinkled, like a little old man with a face, eyebrows, well, almost no eyebrows, fetal hair There are only so few meanings.

    The child was wrapped in a thick quilt and wore the small clothes Jiang Shuangling had made for him. Jiang Shuangling could not know the man and woman in advance, so he could only make some clothes for both men and women.

    The little guy is also very well dressed.

    There were several glass bottles containing hot water under the thick quilt, which made the surroundings warm. Jiang Shuangling smiled unconsciously, reached into the quilt and touched the little guy's immature paws.

    It's soft, it's almost like a toy, it's really hard to imagine that there can be such a small finger.

    The little paw was touched by his mother, and the sleeping little fellow was not awakened, but still fell asleep peacefully.

    When she touched the little boy’s hand, Jiang Shuangling only felt weird for a while. She used to think Jiang Che’s small fist was already small enough, but now the small finger she touched was fragile and immature. , Weak, as if it would break in one break.

    He was still in his stomach yesterday.

    The weight was only more than five catties and less than six catties. Jiang Shuangling tried to remember the definition of this weight in her mind, and the smile on the corner of her mouth became deeper after thinking about it.

    She finally succeeded in unloading!

    Perhaps the child was not raised and the fetal position was correct. She suffered no crime during the whole process, so she gave birth to the little one smoothly and smoothly.

    Jiang Shuangling had been worried for a long time before. Some people said that it would take a long time to have a baby. She was afraid that she would not have the strength to force herself to eat more so that she would have the strength to survive the birth of a baby. Who knows, it's so inexplicable. Yes, the child is healthy and healthy.