Chapter 21-25

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 21

    As soon as Wang Xueshu arrived in the art troupe, a few women gathered around and asked her curiously, "Sister Wang, have you seen the country girl whom Battalion Qi newly married?"

    Qi Heng is considered to be a man in their art troupe, many girls. When I saw his appearance and age, I had secretly promised him, but they were all sentimental and unintentional.

    Now that he learned that he married a wife, they were all wondering what kind of girl he married.

    "     I'm a pretty girl, and I've been to high school."

    "How beautiful is she ? Better-looking than Sister Wang?"

"Me? I'm almost old, and she's still young. Ms. Jiang looks good... "

    Really? How did she get along with Commander Qi?" When

    asked about this, Chen Fangfang , who was still drinking water and pretending not to care, pricked his ears to listen.

    Wang Xueshu hesitated, she didn't know what to say to these little girls in the scene she saw today.

    "You guys, remember that looks are only temporary. You can't pick people based on looks alone. In the future, you must choose someone who is good to you."

    "Sister Wang, what do you say?"

    "The commander Qi was cold-hearted before. Cold, is it the same now?"

    ...

    Jiang Shuangling took care of the yard and decided to buy chickens, ducks and rabbits. She asked someone to find a place and asked for five little chickens from a few families. A little duck and two little white rabbits.

    I met Orderly Xiao Zhang on the way, and the other party asked with great concern: "Sister-in-law, if you need any help, just say it."

    Jiang Shuangling didn't need the other party's help, but Xiao Zhang in front of him was extremely cautious and determined that she seemed to have a problem and needed help.

    "Comrade Xiao Zhang, I think there seems to be a bamboo forest growing on the nearby mountain. Can you help me cut a few bamboos?"

    "Good,

    leave this kind of hard work to us, sister-in-law, do you have any problems ?" Jiang Shuangling: "... …Really gone."

    "Sister-in-law, if you have any difficulties in your heart, just say it."

    Jiang Shuangling: "..."

    She really has no problems .

    There are more little guys in the yard. Jiang Shuangling made a circle with a simple wooden board, and put the chickens and ducklings in it, separated from the vegetable field next to them. The chickens are fluffy, suffocating their heads and pecking at the rice, and they emit from time to time. A few faint movements.

    The little white rabbits were raised by Jiang Shuangling in a simple box, covered with hay. When the children saw two snow-white little guys, they curiously squatted by the box to watch the little white rabbits.