Chapter 26-30

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 26 Sewing Machine

    Jiang Shuangling took a basket of toffee, rags, needles and thread, and paper and pen to knock on the instructor Xu's room, according to the direction pointed by Sister Song. His family happened to be in the room.

    Instructor Xu's wife is Zhang Meihong. She is the best sewing machine in the military hospital. There is an old sewing machine in her house.

    This sewing machine was a second-hand sewing machine that Zhang Meihong asked someone to buy. She didn't ask for a ticket. Although it was an old thing that was used by others, she cherished her sewing machine very much.

    Entering the Xu family’s yard, the vegetable plot is also full of lush greenery. There are a few peppers growing at the door, and now there are small fruits. Jiang Shuangling took a look at his yard. This family only raises a few chickens. Raise rabbits.

    Zhang Meihong is a woman in her thirties, with her hair wrapped around her head, showing a yellow face. Her cheekbones are high, and she looks old when she is sturdy and looks particularly uncomfortable.

    Sitting in front of the sewing machine, she looked more like a serious old worker in a textile factory. Her hands looked rough, but her movements were very quick.

    After hearing Jiang Shuangling's intention, Zhang Meihong nodded and asked her to stand aside and watch her demonstrate how to use the sewing machine.

    She is a real skill. Although she doesn't talk much, she has carefully demonstrated all the steps before Jiang Shuangling's eyes.

    While watching, Jiang Shuangling wrote down the steps and techniques, just as it is said that a good memory is not as good as a bad pen.

    Write down the steps, go back and study slowly.

    Zhang Meihong looked at her like this and found it very strange. Although she could use a sewing machine, she was a woman who could not read a few words.

    Jiang Shuangling read to her what she had written down. Zhang Meihong smiled and nodded: "Yes, that's it."

    "Sister, I think your writing is very beautiful. Can you write a copy for me? Although I don't know a few words, I seem to understand what you write."

    "Okay, Sister Zhang, I’ll write a copy for you.”

    This is just right. Jiang Shuangling wrote down the steps and various ways of stitching, the matters to be noted one by one, and what other techniques for flat seaming and hemming are finished. , Just read it to Zhang Meihong.

    Zhang Meihong was happy to hear it, and showed her a few more times, and also repeated various matters that should be paid attention to again and again.

    Jiang Shuangling watched her hand itching and wanted to try it on the machine, so she asked, "Sister Zhang, can I try it?"

    Zhang Meihong frowned, her face sullen and silent. She didn't like others touching her sewing machine. .

    Jiang Shuangling was a wink, so she didn't mention it again.

    "Sister-in-law Zhang, then I will go home and practice by myself. If I have any difficulties, I will come to you."